Monday's surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's surgery

Had my first surgery on Monday. It was a MOHs surgery for the skin cancer they found in December. It went very well but it was a long day. Because of its location, it causes me a bit more pain than what they thought so they had to prescribe something for me.

All in all though, they got it all in one layer and I thank God it wasn't any worse. . Going back to work today, we'll see how it goes.
    Feeling blessed,
    Melanie
    Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Re: Monday's surgery

glad it went well. thinking of you. hugs, Judi
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Glad it went well for you, Mel. Hoping that will take care of it!
      Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Glad everything went well, hope you're feeling better soon
        Danielle and Ollie - 10.5 yo Silky Terrier May 17, 2003 - February 15, 2014. diagnosed Dec 28, 2012. See you on the other side Baby Bear.

Comment

Great news Mel hope your recovery is quick
          Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Glad all went well, Mel. Hope the meds are working and that the pain is gone. Keep up the amazing attitude!
            Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Glad it went well, and I hope it heals quickly!
              Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

Thanks All~~
                I'm just praying the next one on the 25th goes as smoothly.
                Mel
                Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

Working...
                X