A Little Help With Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Help With Images

I have been trying to insert a couple of pictures into a post with no luck.

I have read the FAQ on how to attach a file and image to a post, but it says that below the message box, you will find a button labeled Manage Attachments. I've tried everything I can think of and I can't find a Manage Attachments button.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Pat

OK, I just noticed below under Posting Rules "You may not post attachments", so that's why I'm not seeing a Manage Attachments button.

Looking at the "How Do I" area now.
    Last edited by pat3332; 11-11-2010, 07:39 AM.

Re: A Little Help With Images

You can post pictures if you have them in your photo album here or on another webpage, such as photobucket, etc. if you have the URL address.

For example posting a photo from your photo album you'll notice a Photo URL under the picture you choose. Copy that, go to the box where you're posting and click the icon that looks like a mountain, and paste the URL there.

Here's some additional info we've come across over time in answering similar questions:
    http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1852

This was in the trial and error section
    http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1780

Patty
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Thanks Patty,

I post pictures on a different forum, but on that one I can upload directly into the post. I've also gone the Photobucket route, but didn't realize we had a photo album under our User CP, but I've found it now.

I am adding pictures of the new dehydrator and some of the snacks I've made. So far, sweet potatoes and chicken breast. Working on beef now and will post all of them when that's done. I'll experiment a little before I post.

Thanks again

Pat

Comment

Oh Wow! Those look great Pat! Your dehydrator looks like a fancier version of mine with the fan on top. Same company.
        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Thanks Patty,

I got it on Amazon, where I get almost everything. It was only $2.00 more than the comparable round one and being square, I can fit a little more in. Still more than I wanted to spend on an experiment, but judging by the reactions of Bailey and Katie, I'd say the experiment is a success.

Pat

Comment

Working...
          X