Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

The New Year brings fond memories of our furries that left us in 2010 and hope for good health to those that are still with us. Happy New Year to all here. I wish you health and happiness in 2011.
    Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year, all!
    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy new year everyone and Lang may yer lum reek!

Thats the best wee scottish saying for this time of year

All the best to all and their fur babies both here and at the bridge.
      Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

Happy new year everyone and Lang may yer lum reek!
        LOL!

Happy New Year All!

Comment

Lang may yer lum reek?

Guess I'm out of it - can't guess the meaning!

Happy New Year to you, Allison, to Alfie and Skye, and to all dogs, diabetic and not, and to all forum members here - in fact, to all dogs, cats, birds, and Earthly Creatures, and Bridge Creatures too! Including mine, of course!

Yes, Camellia, I'm COMING TO BED! hope to be asleep by the time 2011 arrives here.

I go to bed holding all of you in my arms and heart.

P.S. I'm having computer problems - failing power supply and could disappear for some time. Hope not.
          Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:27:32 (PST)
          http://www.coherentdog.org/
          CarolW

Comment

The actual translation is Long may your chimney smoke.
            Its used where I live to wish someone a long healthy life which is what i wish for all of you and your fur babies!
            Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone! May everyone have as a good year in 2011 as our family had in 2010!!
              Jo-Ann & Bob & Victoria

Comment

Happy New Year..late, well....its only the 18th

Dolly & Angel Niki
                Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Working...
                X