Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Bogie and I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy Thankgiving today...
    Happy Turkey Day!!!
    Bogie is a 8 year old 24 pound Miniture Schnauzer, Dx on 08/24/12. Home cooked diet formulated by Just Food For Dogs, Switching from Levemir to Vetsulin.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

thanks jesse has already got some treats frozen turkey tidbits not much just something fun

have a nice thanksgiving
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

You too! I gave the poodles 2 tiny bites also
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from me 'n Munch too.

Louise
        Munchie, 11 yr. old Mini-Schnauzer, 23.2 lbs., diabetes 10/24/12. 8 units Novolin N 2xdaily.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to everyone from Arch, angel Rivie, and me also!

Comment

Bo and I are so thankful for all of you who have helped us through a very rough period!

Comment

Ladybug turned 4 years diabetic in mid-October and I could not made it this far without the wonderful folks on the forum. She is doing fantastic for being 12-1/2 years young and being my BFF!

For that reason, I give thanks to everyone and hope your holiday was wonderful.

Linda and Ladybug

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for all the helpful educational posts.
                Buddy is a 7 year old miniature Schnauzer who originally weighed 30 pounds and now weighs 21 pounds. He eats 1/4 cup Honest Kitchen Zeal, 3/4 cup baked Alaskan Salmon, 1/4 cup Royal Canin Diabetic, 1/2 cup green bean or broccoli, plus 1 inch banana twice daily and is given 5 units Novolin N twice daily after his meals when he eats at 7 am and 7 pm.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all in US! Me and Sophia are very thankful for this board. I've learned so much.
                  Westie diagnoesd 10/12. Diagnosed 7/12 with Lymes. 4 unit of Humulin in morning. 3 with evening meal. As of now home cooked meals and also Standard Process supplements and Chinese herbs.

Comment

Working...
                  X