Welcome all Cush dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome all Cush dogs!

Since CanineCushings.net is down, I have opened up a forum specifically for Cushings disease here so that anyone who needs help can access it. The administrator and moderators at CC.net are members here and will be monitoring the forum to help as needed!

Natalie

Re: Welcome all Cush dogs!

Hi Natalie,

That is so sweet of you. I'm sure there will be a lot of people who take advantage of your kind offer. Hugs to you.

Luv,
    Lynne and My Sweet Precious Angel Lady
    Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Natalie -GREAT of you to open this forum here! But how about the CanineCushings.net forum? Will that re-open? Is it a server problem, do you know? Something like hardware gone bad?

There's so much there that I hope doesn't get lost! Meantime, at least - thanks to the CC people for coming over here to help out!

My Kumbi only has diabetes, and I hope neither he, nor Kwali, my 14-year-old birthday girl - today - gets Cushings. If they did, I KNOW I have two good places - no, three! to go - the CanineCushings.net forum (assuming it will be back), this one, and the one I mentioned on Everything Else earlier today (a Yahoo Group).

Lynne - my continuing condolences to you; it is SO hard - glad you're wtih us.

Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:54:48 (PDT)
      http://www.coherentdog.org/
      CarolW

Comment

You are a saint Natalie
        Terry

Comment

Natalie,

You are so special to all of us at cc.net and this just proves what an angel you are. Thank you so very much!
          Hugs,
          Leslie and the girls
          "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
          and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Comment

Just checking in to let everybody know that I made my way here. All of us cushparents are extremely grateful for the opportunity to be back in touch with each other. Thanks Natalie! YOU ROCK!!!!

Glynda

Comment

Anyone here at K9diabetes who has the personal email of a member of the Cushings forum...

Please let them know that this space is here. I will endeavor to process the new memberships ASAP - it will be helpful if you can ask them to list either you or CC.net as the referrer as then it will be obvious that I can approve them.

I'm hoping that a network of members with personal email addresses will be able to spread the word fairly quickly.

It's all about the dogs - anything we can do to help we are happy to do!

Natalie

Comment

Will do that Nat.
                Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Thanks Natalie, this is great, at least we will be able to help some. Hope we get cc.net back up soon.

Scott

Comment

Thank You Natalie,
                    You guys are great and yes it is about the dogs You guys are so cool. Hope the cc.net site isn't having a serious problem.
                    John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

NATALIE, you are an ANGEL!!!
                      Thanks for opening this site up to Cushings members!
                      Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Natalie, thank you so much for opening your forum to us and all our Cushpups. After all the help and support that you have given us through the years at cc.net, it feels really special to now be "logging in" here as part of your family.

Thank you especially for providing this venue and this opportunity as we await the return of cc.net!
                        Marianne

Comment

Marianne - I hope cc.net returns without problems. When servers go down, it is NO FUN. Same for personal computers! - but with a forum like yours, it's just awful to lose it, even for a day.

Best of luck with getting cc.net back. And I add my thanks to Natalie, bacause although I don't have a cushpup, some of my very dear friends have.

P.S. You look hysterically funny to me as a "Junior Member" here! HAHAHA! (Comes from being away from home, I guess!)

Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:01:20 (PDT)
                          Last edited by CarolW; 04-12-2009, 10:04 AM. Reason: add a stupid joke; correct one typo
                          http://www.coherentdog.org/
                          CarolW

Comment

Natalie,

As everyone has already said, thanks for letting cc.net borrow your forum. I hope the site is up and running again soon, I belong to another forum that was once shut down for six months, hope its not that long!

There must be lots of members that won't know to come here and must be wondering what to do especially if they need help at this time. Its a pity there can't be a link here from Google etc!

Thanks again,
                            Linda and Spicey

Comment

There must be lots of members that won't know to come here and must be wondering what to do especially if they need help at this time. Its a pity there can't be a link here from Google etc!
                              Here's a crazy idea:

Could we take out a Google add to redirect members here when they click on the CC.net link and get that screen? (I don't know how much Google adds cost though.)

Alison

Comment

Working...
                              X