Eddie Is an Angel - Loved, Released, and All Promises Kept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eddie Update 14 yrs old

What a great update! I love that he tells you what he wants too! Congrats on the flexibility!
    Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Great Update, JJ ! You do a fabulous job with Eddie! You are two lucky guys to have each other.
      Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Lovely to hear of your Eddie. He sounds a real character!

Our Eddie is a bit bossy too - loves his routine and tells us off if we don't stick to it!

It's nice that you can take Eddie with you when you are away. We will be away for a few days soon and our Eddie always knows when we are going and sulks because he doesn't like it. I write lots of instructions for the Animal Aunt who comes to stay to look after them but I always think that Eddie will pretty much tell her what to do anyway!

Hope your Eddie continues to do well

Antonia and Eddie
        Eddie - Lab x golden retriever. Weighed 63lbs. Ate Canagan. Diagnosed October 2012. 13units of Caninsulin twice a day. Had EPI as well as diabetes. Died 20 June 2017. Loved forever.

Comment

Great update. Gotta love those little terriers

Carol & Milo

Comment

Love me a Mr Ed update! Glad you both are doing well....savor it!
            Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Wonderful update on your senior guy!
              Chuck-108 lb male Rottweiler, 8 years old. Dx Sept. 24, 2014. 22.5 units of Novolin N 2 x a day. Alpha Track 2. 2 1/2 cup Purina OM Select Blend, 2 x a day. Also mom to 2 Boxer boys, I love my 3 boys-chucksmom aka Kim

Comment

How lovely to hear such good things about you and Eddie! That's a true Christmas gift.

Happy 14th Mr. Eddie and happy Four Years at the Forum as well.

Natalie

Comment

Wonderful pictures and update Jj! Well wishes to you both
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy belated Birthday, Eddie! Great update. Way to go!

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

Happy Birthday to that Eddie of yours! Congratulations on 4 years.... you are truly a wonderful Mum!

Bless you
                      Barb
                      Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Can a pup get any cuter than this guy? SO good to hear he's doing so well after all the trials and tribulations you've been thru! You take such good care of him...not really surprised! lol Happy belated birthday!!
                        Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

• Eddie Is an Angel - Loved, Released, and All Promises Kept

I do not have the words to speak or write
                          Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

• Re: Eddie Is an Angel - Loved, Released, and All Promises Kept

Aww, so sorry...run free Eddie, and may you find endless treats and squirrels to chase.
                            Grayson - 95lb black lab, 10yrs old, diagnosed 3/22/14 - Novolin N (27units) and Merrick Grain Free Buffalo and Sweet Potato dry food - Novox 100mg twice daily & a Cosequin supplement - Alphatrak2 & One Touch Mini

Comment

Oh, JJ - I am just so shocked and sad for you and your loss of Eddie. Without even knowing the details, I know you did exactly the very best for him. I can't even write because of the tears on my iPad.

Fly free, Eddie!
                              Last edited by amydunn19; 03-23-2015, 05:32 PM.
                              Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

eddie will surely be missed but never forgotten . i think he had a big affect on the forum and his personality read loud and clear through your writings about him

promises kept not an easy thing to do . i hope i have the strength when that day comes. you have done wright by your boy and he will be forever grateful
                                Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                                Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Working...
                                X