Clear All

• Re: Jesse girl

Happy birthday, Jesse!

Jake
    13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
    At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Lucky Jesse - a whole day of celebrating her! Congrats on the milestone and wishing you both many more years of celebration. Love the update.
      Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Happy birthday Jesse!
        Sparky Love, diagnosed March 5, 2014. Enrolled in Kinostat study to prevent cataract formation. Pancreatitis June 16, 2014 - hospitalized for 6 days in the ICU. Went to the Rainbow Bridge June 23, 2014. I love you very much, baby.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the amazing Jesse!
          Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Happy birthday 🎂
            Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

What a wonderful update!! Happy Birthday Jesse girl, I hope you enjoy many more!!
              Chuck-108 lb male Rottweiler, 8 years old. Dx Sept. 24, 2014. 22.5 units of Novolin N 2 x a day. Alpha Track 2. 2 1/2 cup Purina OM Select Blend, 2 x a day. Also mom to 2 Boxer boys, I love my 3 boys-chucksmom aka Kim

Comment

Happy birthday Jesse!

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                  🐶Hugs from Ann and Mile

Comment

Happy Birthday Jesse. Hope it was extra special, you deserve it!

Comment

thanks everyone jesse appreciates the well wishes .she had a very nice day with a piece of chicken for breakfast an extra long rabbit chase time and of coarse extra love all day . try to work on some pics lacking some of the modern conveniences ( still living in the stone age ) i did add a third of a cup of vegetable matter to her diet . its a combination of vegetables ground up and mixed in with her other delicious stuff
                      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Happy birthday, Jesse!
                        Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

Happy Birthday Jesse. What a gallant little girl you are, and so lucky to have such a dedicated and knowledgeable Mum.

Hope you get to eat a bit of cake, just this once.

Hugs from the pug herd & Joan

Comment

I hope it's not too late to wish Jesse 'Many Happy returns of the Day'. What a special girl you are, with a special mum to watch over you.

Clyde: born 21 Feb 2001, dx Dec 2013. Caninsulin 2 x 5u, Prednidale, Pred Forte eye drops. Weight 4.75kg

Comment

thanks again everyone

jesse really likes the bunny
                              Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                              Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday to Jesse!!!
                                Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Working...
                                X