View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Omg gizzie is diabetic help needed

First you need to know, you have found an awesome forum! Vinny and I found this forum just after he was diagnosed four years ago. The people here are awesome and have walked the same path you are about to embark on. Gizzie is lucky to have you in her corner.

The best advise I would have is to trust your instincts. Listen to your vet, but do your homework. I was told more than once that I was the most informed patients mom by my vet. You know Gizzie better than anyone. Trust yourself.

This forum has so much to read. I've read things over and over again. Ask questions when you don't understand something and keep asking until you do. Your vet works for you. The people here live this every day. You will find someone that can help.

Our lives changed once we found out about Vinny diagnosis. It became more structured and for a family that has always been spontaneous, it hasn't always been easy. You will find your way.

Welcome to you and Gizzie!
Mel and her Monster Vinny