Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello, I am new here, Kallie just diagnosed

Dear Tammy,
    I am so very sorry for your great loss. No words could ever express how we feel at times like these. I just know Kallie will be watching over you.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

Oh Tammy,

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beloved Kallie. Although words cannot do anything for the pain you are feeling now, know that we are here for you.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,

Lori

Comment

Dear Tammy,

I am so sorry for your loss. I just finished reading your thread and I am at a loss for words as well.
        There is no way to express the depth of one's feelings at a time like this....I wish you peace, comfort, and beautiful memories of your beloved Kallie.

with love,
        Dorothy and Mikey

Comment

Tammy,
          None of us own our dogs we just get them for a while on loan but boy do we wish it was longer. I am so sorry it was Kallies time to go. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
          Godspeed Kallie
          Jenny

Comment

Tammy...

I was able to read to keep up this afternoon but not post. I came to see how you made out at the vet and my heart just sank.

I am so very sorry....you did such a wonderful job with Kallie during this whole thing. She was so blessed to have you...as I know you feel about her. You did everything right, everything you could...sometimes, for whatever reason and I am still trying to figure out why , love can't save those we love....and if it could, I know you would.

Kallie will always be with you....deep safe within your heart. That's where I keep my Scoobie. I wish you both peace...and I want you to know that I think you did more than all the right things by her.

Lots of hugs, Beth, Bailey and always Scoobie

Comment

Tammy

Sorry, I read your thread earlier and it just hit me hard... I couldn't post. I am so very sorry to hear this. I know this is sudden and certainly has to be hard for you. Please know that we are here for you. When you are up to it, let us know how you are doing. Rest in peace dear Kallie.

Kim

Comment

Re: Kallie passed away

Thank you all for your kind words. It really helps to read all of your comments. I was so new here and you still show so much compassion. It was just the craziest thing to happen. So unexpected. I had such high hopes for her, with her treatment, doing everything right to make sure it all went well. Then to have something totally different happen just threw me for a loop. When you take (extra) care of a dog going thru a disease it seems you grow more of an attachment because you are with them, seems every moment, when they eat, drink, pee, poop, sleep (poke them to make sure they are breathing, she really hated that, lol), get up in the middle of the night, etc. Wow did my life revolve around her and taking care of her. When my other dog died a few years back it was different, he just wasnt there anymore, which was very sad but this is sooo different, he just needed to be fed and let outside, wanted couple hugs and kisses and for me to throw the ball. I don't know what to do with all this extra time on my hands, emptyiness, feel like I should be doing something, I thought you guys might know what I mean.

I am really doing okay, I have to, my husband had a total meltdown, so I try to be strong for him.

I am now armed with all this knowledge and will help whoever I can. I'm sure I will run across this disease again someday, I know alot of dogs!! Seems fairly common, and I might be able to spot it early and help them.

Thanks all,

Tammy

Comment

Tammy,
                  I just read your thread and I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I was so caught up in my own nightmare and you were so nice to me. I know you did everything you could. Rest in peace, Kallie...

Much love,
                  Gina and Lucy

Comment

Hi Tammy,

You are one strong lady and Kallie was blessed to have been loved and nurtured by you and your hubby. You are part of our family now and I do hope that you will stay with us and continue to post, when you feel up to it, of course. I think it is wonderful that you are ready to share your experience and knowledge with others, whether they be members or pet owners you meet in passing. Bless you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Glynda

Comment

Dear Tammy,

I was so very sorry to hear that your dear Kallie is gone. I lost my beloved Joe just 3 days ago so I know the pain that you and your family are in. We must believe that time will ease our grief and eventually our feelings of loss will fade and be replaced by memories of the happy times and how much we loved them.

I was so touched by what you said about Kallie's illness bringing you closer- I felt the same way with Joe and after his Cushings diagnosis. I think it is a beautiful thing to be able to say that every one of Kallie's last days were special and that she truly knew she was loved. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Peace and comfort to you and your family and we will keep Kallie in our hearts.
                      Karen

Comment

Hi Tammy,

I am sorry I have not posted to you sooner.

It is so hard to loose one and I think even harder when we are put the the position of deciding the time. But I also know that is what we are put here for and part of why they love and trust us so much.

Blessings to you, your husband and everyone else to whom Kallie was important. Mine will all get special attention tonight in her memory.

Scott

Comment

Working...
                        X