Peggy's Forbin is gone... April 14, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Peggy's Forbin

Peggy... just buckets of tears for you. I know how hard this is...

Natalie

Comment

Oh Peggy....I am so sorry....it's just heartbreaking.
      Patty
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Peggy,

My heart is breaking for you, no words can express how I feel.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marg
        Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

Peggy,

I'm so very sorry it has come to this. Please take some comfort in knowing you did your utmost best for Forbin - and he surely knows it too. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Carolyn
          Carolyn & Gretel - 12 yr. old mini-schnauzer - diag. Jan 2010 - lost her courageous battle with multiple issues on Feb. 17, 2014. So sadly missed by her family.

Comment

Oh my goodness, I just sent my congratulations and now I read this! I am so, so sorry to read this! I hate to read this and I never know what to say. All I know is that for those of us who have had to take care of pets with chronic diseases there's a special bond that exists.

Peggy, I just know that bond exists long after the earthly suffering is gone. I really hope your bond with Forbin will make this transition easier for both of you.

Pam

Comment

Dear Peggy,

My heart breaks for you - not so much for Forbin, because he will hardly know the difference, and what's more, he'll be joining my Kwali at the Bridge; she will show him around.

But for you, left behind here on Planet Earth, all I can do is offer my very bony shoulder, and my own heart full of big holes, where my passed-on companions hover and talk to me, when I least expect it.

I'm sure Forbin will do the same for you.

Forbin has had the most fabulous, wonderful life, thanks to you. I'm so glad you can take that crucial step and help release him from Earthly pain.

These companions of ours are the Predecessors - they keep coming back and teaching us more lessons, and our subsequent animal companions are the Successors - the beneficiaries of all we're taught.

Holding you tight in my heart and arms (hard to see through the tears). Kumbi joins me in these condolences.

Love,
              Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:23:43 (PDT)
              http://www.coherentdog.org/
              CarolW

Comment

No words come to me. Thinking of you and holding you both in my heart. Gentle passing to sweet Forbin.
                Daisy & Noodle - 9 yr old Lab mix dx 1/09 ~ 51lbs ~ 38U Humulin N, 2x ~ 1 3/4 cups am/pm Blue Buffalo dry, 1/4 can am/pm BB Wilderness.

Comment

Dear Peggy,

I am so sorry. I wish I could offer words to ease your heartache, but I don't know what to say. I've told my Shadow and Coco to be on the lookout for Forbin and welcome him to the Bridge.

Forbin gave you unconditional love over the years...you are returning that unconditional love by releasing him from his pain. It truly is the hardest thing that a human should have to do....play goD.

Hugs,,,,

Linda and Ladybug

Comment

Peggy,
                    You are on my mind this evening...
                    Prayers for comfort and peace,
                    Patty
                    Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

i'm so sad to read this

Comment

Peggy, I am so sorry. RIP dear Forbin. Kim

Comment

Just read this...Prayers going now for you, Peggy....

Comment

Forbin went to the bridge at 945p tonight. He went peacefully in his favorite spot in the family room with his head on my lap. I will miss him every day I live.
                            Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Beloved... that is what I think of when I think of Forbin.

Natalie

Comment

Beloved seems exactly right. I'm glad Forbin's journey was easy; Peggy; yours is not, but I know the power of Forbin's life will be with you as long as you live. Same as the lives of my own at the Bridge.

Praying, in my irreligious way.

Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:34:14 (PDT)
                                http://www.coherentdog.org/
                                CarolW

Comment

Working...
                                X