View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Otis won't eat his breakfast ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen View Post
Yep, that's what I did, I looked at Benedryl because that is what was mentioned in the 'ongoing' conversation.

I can understand the Kirkland brand being this cheaper cost as I have always purchased store brands in the past, usually Walmart's Equate brand which is also a great deal.

Thanks, I didn't think beyond name brand Benedryl.
This "generic" benadryl was quite an eye opener for me. Initially I was buying Walgreen's "generic" benedryl, and thought I was getting a good deal. Think it was about $5.99 for 48 of them. Then one day in Walmart I took a look at their Equate brand ... WOW, whatta deal 100 for $4.00.

Told a neighbor (dog walking bud) about my "find" at Walmart ... She checked at Costco, and found 400 for the $3.19. I'm not a member there ... so, she's been buying it for me.

Pays to shop around!
Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dadís loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.