92 dogs abandoned along country roads in Texas, police say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 dogs abandoned along country roads in Texas, police say

The Humane Society of North Texas is offering a $500 reward for information on who dumped 92 dogs along country roads in Denton County Monday and Tuesday nights.

Police in Flower Mound found 51 Maltese mixed-breed dogs late Monday night along a country road near Highway 377 and Stonecrest Road.

Then, late Tuesday night, 41 dogs -- mostly Cavalier King spaniels -- were found along a rural road near Sanger.

The Humane Society believes both cases are related -- probably the operators of a puppy mill who no longer want to breed the animals under a strict new state law.

All of the animals are filthy and may have lived under horrible conditions.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/04/14222277-92-dogs-abandoned-along-country-roads-in-texas-police-say?lite

Anyone interested in adopting the dogs can contact the Humane Society of North Texas in Fort Worth at 817-332-HSNT or the city animal shelter in Flower Mound at 972-874-6390.

Re: 92 dogs abandoned along country roads in Texas, police say

That's terrible!!!

Comment

Ok...am I wrong in thinking the death penalty wouldn't be too harsh for the jackasses who did this? I get SO angry when I see this stuff! Animals are NOT commodities and when are we EVER going to wise up! I don't hate a lot of things... hate is an awful strong thing ...but in cases like this...I surely do!
      Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

I'm too much of a lady to write what I feel about this.

Hope those poor puppies find loving homes

Louise

Comment

Working...
        X