Patty's Ali - my precious, beautiful angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patty's Ali - my precious, beautiful angel

Enjoy your time with your Family... It is nice to have everyone so near, in person and in spirit.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Barb
    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Patty

Hope you have a lovely time at thanksgiving with your family and that you are close to Ali although sad for you that she is not with you physically but her spirit and soul will always be with you and in your heart. Although Sidley has been gone now for almost 6 months I still can't stop thinking about him and sometimes forget he is not here . I expect him to race down the stairs when I come home and jump up to give me a little nip - this was his way of telling me he was glad I was home and he did not have to be on patrol and guard duty now I was back!

Happy thanksgiving to you and Tim . Xxx
      Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

Hope you have a happy thanksgiving holiday Patty. So glad you will be near Ali, you will feel her near you, I am sure. Remember the wonderful life she had and happy days and joys.

xxxx
        Pippa; Westie, diagnosed 17th April 2012 at 6.5 years old, 8.7kgs, 6.8 units canninsulin bd, Burns high oats food . Lives with George 9 (Black lab), Polly 19 (cat) and Basil 15 (diabetic mog for 5+ years). Im Jen and we live in West Wales where it rains too much!

Comment

• Just stopping in to wish you a happy thanksgiving!

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Forum Runner
          Shelby - JRT | b: 7/02, a: 9/14/02 | Addison's Disease - symptoms appeared 8/25/09, DX 10/5/09 | Diabetes - 5/26/11 | Blind 7/11 | W/D can/dry | Novolin N (Relion), Percoten (every 27 dys - Addisons), Prednisolone (Addisons), Actigal (for gallbladder), Liver supplement

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all

Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Patty
              Bogie is a 8 year old 24 pound Miniture Schnauzer, Dx on 08/24/12. Home cooked diet formulated by Just Food For Dogs, Switching from Levemir to Vetsulin.

Comment

Aw her paw on her ball and her duck in her mouth she loved her toys didnt she? Happy Thanksgiving Patty
                Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Patty!

Louise
                  Munchie, 11 yr. old Mini-Schnauzer, 23.2 lbs., diabetes 10/24/12. 8 units Novolin N 2xdaily.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
                    Happy Thanksgiving all

Back atcha, Patty.

Love the pic.
                    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

nice picture just beautiful

have a blessed day patty with your family
                      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Oh, thanks for the pic Patty. You, your sweeat Ali girl and this group is something I give thanks for today.

Tara
                        Tara in honor of Ruby.
                        She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                        Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

Love the picture - what more could a dog ask for....loving parents, a tennis ball and a pheasant. Ali was a lucky dog.

Have a super Thanksgiving!!!
                          Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Patty! What a fun picture of Ali...thank you for continuing to share her with us.
                            Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Dear Patty and Tim,

Hope you had a wonderful day with your family. I know that Ali was with you every step of the way...such a beautiful picture of her

Linda and Ladybug

Comment

What a great picture. Thanks patty. Hope you had a lovely holiday
                                Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X