Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome all Cush dogs!

Hi All,
    Just went to my google docs and published a document stating that k9diabetes is temporarily hosting the cushings forum. Maybe someone that has visited my docs to check Roxee's blood test might just go back there trying to pull at straws to find us. titled the doc as cc.net moved to k9diabetes.com. also published as a blog.

Just trying to think of ways to reach the other members.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

Glad to have found the life line! Thanks Leslie for the info!
      Thanks Natalie for setting it up!!!
      Last edited by bkdice; 04-15-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know I was here. Doesn't anyone have an e-mail list from the other site? Or has all that info been compromised? Hopefully more of the other will be here soon!!

Comment

Hi All,
          Had another brain farX. If you go to google search and type in "canine cushings forum" and search.

Then find a result that leads to cc.net
          Click on similiar pages, then start checking the different results (all should be from the cc.net site.)

Then check on cached and the cc.net page for that thread will come up (snapshot taken early April 2009).

I've been checking hoping to find someone who may have put their e-mail in one of the threads. There are many to search. Also found the document for acth testing.

John

Comment

Hi Natalie
            Just wanted to add my thanks to your opening this site to the displaced folks from the Cushings list. I am so happy to reconnect.
            January and Serena

Comment

Hi ya'll! So glad to see you made it here!
              "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
              and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I found my way here and just got registered. I sent e-mails to Wendy (Patsy and Harry) in Australia and Barb (Holly, adrenal tumor) so they know where to find us. We are all hopeful that caninecushings.net is up and running before long, especially for the "Newbies." Much thanks to Natalie for opening up her site to us.

Ken

Comment

DANG! all my little happy faces for Ken and Shi came out funky!!! But still grinning from ear to ear to see you here!

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering what was happening and chanced upon postings here. A HUGE thanks to Natalie for allowing us to have some space.

Angela and Sabre

Comment

Gosh! I just looked at the members list and there are more of us here!

I hope everyone will check in and say "howdy!"

Now a request....does anyone know how to get in touch with Julie and Pip?
                      Last edited by Squirt's Mom; 04-16-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I too was wondering about Julie and Pip. I exchanged a few messages with Alison with information about vets in the UK for Julie so I know she was in contact with her but it was probably all done through messages rather than email. Hope she finds us soon.

Linda and Spicey

Comment

Yes, that's right it was all done via the message board, unfortunately - no email.

One long shot would be for you (Linda) to ring or (email) vets in Nottingham until we can get a message to her. In fact any one of us could email the vets. From memory there are quite a few.

It's just possible that Saskia (LagottoLady) has Julie's email. Saskia hasn't turned up here yet though.

A

Comment

Just popping by to thank Natalie (belatedly) for putting us Cushings Refugees back in business!

Also very sad to learn how long it took me to find you all - I'm obviously not the brightest member of the group

I didn't realise how much I depend on your advice until I lost it for a week!

Now I should go off and start an Angelina Thread...

See you all there!

John & Angelina

Comment

Alison,

I guess from the posts that Julie is from Nottingham? I couldn't remember where she was from other than England...a WHOLE lot of vets to check there!! I'm gonna start searching vets in Nottingham like you suggested...thanks!

Hugs,
                              Leslie and the girls

Comment

Don't worry it seems that we do have her addy - I've just sent her an email. I've asked her to reply if it is her.

Alison

Comment

Working...
                                X