selling ALPHA TRAK II Kit Brand New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling ALPHA TRAK II Kit Brand New

I am selling a brand new Alpha,Trak II Meter, if anyone is interested, it has a complete vile of strips , ,lancets, lancets holder, a case abd log book too. I also have 2 used meters for sale too ,Alpha Trak meters, pls send message if interested. Ty

Re: selling ALPHA TRAK II Kit Brand New

Do you still have your meters for sale? If so, I'm interested in the kit. How much?

Comment

70.00 for kit, including some strips (about 25) plus solution, lancets, case, my baby girl passed in feb ��
      Last edited by k9diabetes; 10-24-2016, 10:32 AM. Reason: Revised by Natalie per Ida

Comment

Ida, did you get through the hurricane okay?

Natalie

Comment

Originally posted by k9diabetes View Post
          Ida, did you get through the hurricane okay?

Natalie
          We did fine they always make it out more than what it is , thank you for asking - is the meter ok?

Comment

Yes, the meter is great Ida. I need to order some test strips as I haven't had any for a long time.

One of my cousins lives on Merritt Island - seems like all were fortunate that the hurricane turned a bit seaward and struck more of a glancing blow.

Glad to hear you are okay!

Natalie

Comment

FYI, because Ida was moving and having surgery, she is sending the AlphaTrak meter to me and I can sell it to whoever is interested in it. I'm going to post this on the main diabetes discussion page.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
              X