Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com

Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com The new www.K9Cushings.com is open! So this former temporary home is closed to new posts. Please go to www.k9cushings.com and check to see if your membership transferred there. It will remain viewable, however, until the transition to the new forum at http://www.k9cushings.com/forum is complete.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Hello All!

Ya know Beth, there are many other uses for that blender, including the disposal of all those extra body parts and useless appendages that he may be afflicted with.
just saying.....

Oh......and could it wait till fall maybe? Margaritas are in season now
Old 04-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Founding Member

And you know what? You all are about the only ones who can make me laugh over all this crap!!!!

See, it's your own fault! This is why you have to listen to "As Beth Days Turn" bc I love you all for making even the worst situation more tolerable!!!

Susy, I almost peed myself laughing! Nice save Glynda! And fire up the blender! You have noooooo idea how much I would looooove to do that!

Nat, I don't think he would do anything physical....but therein lies the problem. He is sick...and he loves to torture me....so I really don't know what he is capable of and I don't trust him at all. This isn't about his great love for our son....this is all about power and control and trying to keep me in line and in his life and in his twisted mind, still a part of his life...and he's mad as he** bc I told him off after he laughed at my father at my mom's viewing! This has been going on since that time believe it or not.

Then Bailey bites me....my furnace broke...and I really think Steph should get me on CMT bc my life is like even the saddest country song gone really really bad....

Next step is an eval with a psych who will finally let my son tell his story...and then hopefully he or she will see through my ex (who is very charming when he wants to be...think Ted Bundy and how many people did he fool?)...I am just praying so hard right now that we can get some distance! Mostly for my son bc I do have an order that he can only email me now and is not allowed to call me. So I do have a cushion but I need some space for my son bc he really is going through some "stuff" right now with all of this.

And tonight Bailey did the jumping out of his skin thing three times just now...I wish I knew when it was coming so I could tape it....

Love you all tons!!! Thanks for making me laugh!!!! I can't tell you how much I needed that! Beth, Bailey, always Scoobie and Allo (the catdog)
Old 04-25-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forscooter View Post
And you know what? You all are about the only ones who can make me laugh over all this crap!!!!

Then Bailey bites me....my furnace broke...and I really think Steph should get me on CMT bc my life is like even the saddest country song gone really really bad....
Beth, Bailey, always Scoobie and Allo (the catdog)
Nah Beth....David Allen Coe says that the perfect country and western song has to include trains, you are safe for now..........
Cheryl
Old 04-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Founding Member

Well look at this....another David Allan Coe fan!!! And that is one of my favorites!.
Jo-Ann & Lady
Old 04-26-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollydog View Post
Well look at this....another David Allan Coe fan!!! And that is one of my favorites!.
Jo-Ann & Lady
"before I could get to the station in my pickup truck............"
My favorite is "just to prove my love to you."

Cheryl
Old 04-27-2009, 06:53 AM
Founding Member

I sent a PM to Susy asking what POS stands for and she hasn't responded. Does someone else want to enlighten me? Even my hubby doesn't know what it stands for!!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:57 AM

Politely put:

Piece of (poop)

The S doesn't stand for Spam
Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 AM
Founding Member

Thank you...Susy PM'd the translation. It's almost lady-like compared to what I would call people who mentally torture partners and children.
Jo-Ann & Lady
Old 04-27-2009, 06:02 PM

Ha ha! I'll see what I can do! That's a great show pitch! hahahahaha!
"My Life Is a Sad Country Song."

Seriously though, I am hoping that POS stays far away. You're too good for him.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Founding Member

I think this may be our big money-maker, Steph! Pay off all those vet bills everywhere!!!! AND pay for the Cushing's convention!

OK, I know what a POS is but what is a David Allan Coe?? Is he the country version of Poe???

And Cheryl, you have already proven your love for me!

Bailey is barely eating these days....seems fine otherwise. But no food, no Lysodren. I think he's a bit upset bc I pulled the table food from being mixed with his food. But he needs to get svelte for summer so we are at a stalemate here....plus, it isn't like him not to eat well....so we wait....we all know what a good "waiter" I am!

Love ya! Beth, Bailey, always my Scoobie, and Allo too!