Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WalMart Humulin N changing to Novolon?

Look at the change this way: Novolin might give your pup better regulation! It's possible.
    Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

I can only DREAM that something would actually work out for the BETTER and not worse after all this time - crossing my fingers and toes as I used to say as a kid!
      Shelby - JRT | b: 7/02, a: 9/14/02 | Addison's Disease - symptoms appeared 8/25/09, DX 10/5/09 | Diabetes - 5/26/11 | Blind 7/11 | W/D can/dry | Novolin N (Relion), Percoten (every 27 dys - Addisons), Prednisolone (Addisons), Actigal (for gallbladder), Liver supplement

Comment

Went to the Walmart here in Marinette, WI...The girl said they were all out of Humilin N...I had to ask her about the new insulin Novolin N..She found a bottle..It is made in Denmark....I hate switching from the Humilin N...Hattie is still so up and down..but maybe fingers crossed this will be better....can't afford anything else right now...

Comment

Originally posted by kitrose08 View Post
          Went to the Walmart here in Marinette, WI...The girl said they were all out of Humilin N...I had to ask her about the new insulin Novolin N..She found a bottle..It is made in Denmark....I hate switching from the Humilin N...Hattie is still so up and down..but maybe fingers crossed this will be better....can't afford anything else right now...
          i was happy when jesse switched to humilun under the relion name because she was so unstable and things did get better so switching back isnt as exciting but i think she will be just fine with the change back

most things dont remain the same over time and we have to expect change from time to time even within are dogs lifetime and must be ready to adapt to the new reality
          Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
          Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Bumping this up for newer members

Comment

Working...
            X