Bruno crossed over the Bridge this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bruno crossed over the Bridge this morning

Marie - so so sorry to hear about Bruno. Please accept our sincerest sympathies for your loss

Comment

Dear Marie,

I am so very sorry to read that Bruno has passed. My heart breaks for you and I send you healing thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
      Heidi and Chloe

Comment

So sorry for your loss Marie. Sending <virtual hug< your way.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Our deepest sympathy to both you and Miss Starr.
          Rowlf - 13-yr-old 15-lb Bichon Frise diagnosed May 2009 - Relion (Humalin) NPH 4.5 units 2x daily - 1/2 cup Royal Canin 2x daily

Comment

• Re: Marie and Bruno: Can a Dog be Insulin Resistant?

My Marie,

I am so saddened and devastated for you, Henry, and Starr. You and I have a special bond, as do Bruno and Ozzi, so I find this news particularly upsetting. I think you know how I feel about you and the incredibly hard work and relentless effort that you have put into keeping Bruno healthy. NO ONE could have done more for him. I know the heartache you experienced, I know the costs of his care, and I know that you put Bruno ahead of your own health and needs.

I think there is no more difficult decision to have to make, and you made the right and selfless one. I'm proud of you for realizing that there was no more to do and Bruno had been through enough. You are correct that he had no quality of life, and I have come to realize that this really is the determining factor for our doggies. I am very sorry for your loss Marie. I do want you to know that you inspire me, and many others here, to keep going and continue to do what we can for our pets. Thank you.

Marie, I can only hope that if I become deaf, blind, develop atypical Cushing's, and raging diabetes, that you will be there to take care of me!!

All my love,
            Kevin
            Ozzi, Dalmatian/Australian Cattle Dog mix, 12/03/1996 - 08/15/2010. Diabetes, blind from cataracts, cauda equina syndrome, and arthritis of the spine and knees. Daddy loves you Ozzi

Comment

Marie,

I am very sorry for your loss of Bruno. He is running free and healthy with many of his friends.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

Hey everyone,

We are coping as well as we can. Very depressing coming home. There is something missing in the house. I keep looking for him to come into the living room to say hello. Instead, Starr attacks me at the front door jumping up and almost pushing me over. Good Golly Miss Molly does she need to be trained. My husband and I keep calling both of them to go outside. It's truly heart breaking. I'm hoping once we pick up the ashes and get the cript maybe we will feel better. Because it's not working for my husband nor I right now. Thanks again for the lovely condolences from everyone.

Stay well everyone.

Marie and Miss Starr (the would be termite).

Comment

Marie sent me a picture of handsome Bruno...

Comment

Hey Marie! Thanks for sending the picture - and Natalie, thanks for posting it!

Great picture!

Hoping you're getting brief respites from grief, Marie. It takes time, doesn't it!

Fri, 6 Aug 2010 21:45:12 (PDT)
                    http://www.coherentdog.org/
                    CarolW

Comment

THANK YOU!!! for posting Bruno's picture. I'm too technically challenged to have done something like that. Hi Carol. Hope you are well! We are extremely depressed and I have a hole in my heart where Bruno was. I have taken his ashes home and he's back with us. In another form but back in his home. I will stay in touch with everyone and continue to read the different threads. Hang in there everybody. Hug your doggie today and let them know you love them.

Marie

Comment

Such a sweet picture of Bruno. Thinking of you Marie.
                        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, its so hard.. I hope you are ok.

Dolly & Niki

Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

What a cutie - thanks for sharing the picture with us. I'm glad your boy is back home with his family. I felt the same way when our first dog passed and we were waiting for his ashes. It's a little piece of closure on the grieving path. Holding you and your family in my thoughts.
                            Daisy & Noodle - 9 yr old Lab mix dx 1/09 ~ 51lbs ~ 38U Humulin N, 2x ~ 1 3/4 cups am/pm Blue Buffalo dry, 1/4 can am/pm BB Wilderness.

Comment

I am very sorry to read of Bruno's passing. I hope very soon that all your thoughts of Bruno will be happy ones.

Very sincerely,

Pam

Comment

Working...
                              X