Thank You Craig and Amy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Craig and Amy

I've been working long hours recently and I wanted to shout out Thank You to Craig and Amy for alerting me to new members needing approval and potential spammers!

THANK YOU!!!

Natalie

Re: Thank You Craig and Amy

Thanks to all of you, you help keep us sane!
    Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

I too would like to add my thanks for all of you who give support and advice!
      Chuck-108 lb male Rottweiler, 8 years old. Dx Sept. 24, 2014. 22.5 units of Novolin N 2 x a day. Alpha Track 2. 2 1/2 cup Purina OM Select Blend, 2 x a day. Also mom to 2 Boxer boys, I love my 3 boys-chucksmom aka Kim

Comment

oh yes yes - a huge thanks for all you do for us!!!!!!
        Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

you guys do a wonderful job . me and jesse appreciate it
          Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
          Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Thanks for everything!!!

Mary
            JoJo 6 yr old mini-schnauzer dx with diabetes over 3 years ago. Currently on 16U of Novolin N 2 x a day. AlphaTrak 2. Also Calli 3 yr old yellow lab mix.

Comment

Oh yes, ... thanks for your time and a job well done.
              Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Thanks to both for your time and commitment!
                Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Ditto😇 you both are angels.....
                  Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Wow, guys - I have to say I appreciate what everyone has said and this forum has been really a blessing for Maggie and myself. I learn something new every week and just remember when you post your questions, concerns, "mistakes" , triumphs, frustrations, and support for other members, there is someone somewhere who is reading your post whose dog has been diagnosed and they are scared out of their mind. By posting your experiences, you are giving them hope that they can totally do this and diabetes is not a death sentence. It would be great if there was no need for this place because that would mean diabetes in dogs would not exist. But, at least we all have a shelter to come to and support each other.
                    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

I have to say this forum is saving my marriage! Being an old retired guy, I can get into a whole lot of trouble with Linda (wife). I get bored, and then my mouth gets me into trouble (typical husband I guess). When I'm on the forum, or messing with Annie, Linda can relax and enjoy her hobbies and not husband-sit which she claims is a full time job!

Craig
                      Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Too funny Craig! HUGE thanks to you, Amy and Natalie for your time and commitment in making this board a safe haven and wealth of information for so many!!!

Patty
                        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Another thank you for all you do. Couldn't of made it without you.
                          Cosmo 9 y/o Yorkie 20 LBS, DX 9/16/14 Novolin N 3 u BID. DX w Cushings 2 yrs ago, hepatomegaly, pancreatitis, peritonitis, gall bladder disease, heart block, BPH, bil fluxating patellas.

Comment

Thanks from me too. Amy was a lifesaver during our pancreatis attacks
                            Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Working...
                            X