Abby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby

Its been a year since I lost my precious Abby. Fostering grace has helped me get through it. Springers are so much alike. Knowing I'm helping a senior and anticipating whats to come helps.
    Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Re: Abby

My golly, that long already, I know the time is passing quickly since Mil's passing...for some reason that seems to bother me.

Sending hugs...and remembering Abby.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Comment

Grace is a lucky dog. Hugs while you miss your Abby. Judi
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Definitely feeling your pain. I miss my Abby, too. Best wishes.
        Zoe: 12 yr old Black Lab/shepherd mix. Diagnosed 6/1/11. Currently on 15 units Novolin NPH 2x day, and hopefully as close to regulated as possible. Feeding merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato. Weight 63lbs.

Comment

I can't believe it's been a year since Abby went to the bridge. I wish I had some words to make things better, but I don't. I still miss my Criss Ann.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

I'm afraid that we never got to know Abby since she passed before we got here last year but I know she was a special dog since YOU are special! I'm sorry you are feeling sad at her anniversary...lots of hugs to you and to your Grace! Lucky both of you!
            Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

Hard to believe it's been a year Peggy. Thinking of you.
              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Sending a kiss skyward to Miss Abby...

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                X