X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diggydog

he was a roly poly at one time

great pictures

he is such a strong guy for all he has been through and his tenth birthday just around the corner how can you not appreciate him

you could get a nice dog cart for that kind of money maybe one he could drive himself
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Great collection of Alfie pictures. He really does have the best expressions! What a loveable, snugglie wee dude! Happy early birthday to him. Happy coming home day to Phoebe as well!
      Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Just stopped in real quick to let u all know that along with a small St Patrick's day celebration, today we had a huge 10th birthday celebration for the wee dude Alfie.

Alfie celebrated true to form by managing to get into the bin and eating a whole load of things a dog should never eat.

Big love and hugs to the Wee Dude.

Never thought we would see this day together and hope u enjoyed whatever u found in the bin - clearly he was looking for a birthday surprise in there!!
        Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Alfie!

Jake
          13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
          At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Sounds like the little dude got what he wanted for his birthday! Hope he isn't too sick
            Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Alfie!
              Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE DUDE !!!
                Doesn't surprise me he helped himself to his own birthday present. I would expect nothing less from Alfie

Sandy

Comment

Happy Birthday, Alfie! How lucky for you that your birthday is on St. Patrick's Day!! Lots of green beer!

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

Although he looks good in red - Alfie's color is blue! He looks fabulous and I think more dudish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFIE! and many more.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the Alfie!

Otis & Bill
                      Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Happy Birthday Alfie!!

You are the Man!! Sounds like you had a great St Patricks Day rooting in the bin!!

Love
                        Anne-Marie and CJ

xx
                        Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

Happy Big B Day for a wee dude!
                          Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Aw... Happy Birthday Alfie!

Natalie

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Alfie!!!
                              Hope you aren't suffering too much from your Birthday snacks
                              Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Keep thinking about doing an update on Alfie but nothing has change so I don't have anything much to tell.

He still has trouble with his legs at times but he doesn't seem overly upset by it - more surprised when he falls over than anything.

Since increasing his steroids he has had no more absence seizures that I have seen so we are keeping him on the steroids and have no plans to take him off them.

He still loves and lives his live to the full - the more bins and handbags he can get into the better. Had a photographer friend out with us on a walk a few weeks ago and manage to capture this photo of the wee dude.

Its really has captured him perfectly.

My vet can't believe that Alfie is still here and doing so well - going to get an appt with the neuro in the next few weeks but for just now I am really loving all the time with him that I never thought I would have.

We drove out to Perthshire a couple of weeks ago to visit a friend and to go somewhere different to walk. We ended up in a place called Weem Wood

http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/perth...eem-wood.shtml

It had been snowing so looked so beautiful - Alfie manage to scrabble his way down a hillside to get to a dead sheep so he could have a feast. I swear I have no idea how he got down and I couldn't get to him so tried to filing snowballs his way to disrupt the gorging on dead sheep but ended up just having to wait half an hour until he had eaten all he could before we could continue with the walk. Alfie was promptly put back on his lead, he had a tummy full of dead sheep and looked like the happiest dog in the world.......no more off lead for him
                                Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

Working...
                                X