Sweet Pippa's journey has ended... August 19, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pippas new journey

Sorry to hear Pippa passed. You provided a great home for her and dealt with all her needs and health issues. She's watching over you from afar, until the day you are together again.

My deepest condolences to you and Godspeed to Pippa.
    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Pippa. It's so hard to let them go.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

• Re: Sweet Pippa's journey has ended... August 19, 2018

Aw, Jen... I'm so very sorry. It's just so hard after fighting battles for so long. She was obviously dearly loved by her family so I know she had a wonderful life. You were such a blessing to her.

Sending a kiss skyward to Pippa and a hug to you and yours,

Natalie

Comment

Jen,
          So very sorry. It is so hard to let go even when the time is right. Diabetes is a struggle, just in the day to day schedule of food and shots, the uncertainty of blood sugar, and their dependence on us, the caretakers, to take their life in our hands. It is heartbreaking to let go but eventually, your heart will heal and you will look back without tears. Your journey with Pippa was inspirational and your dedication to her was evident.

Fly free, sweet Pippa.

Amy
          Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

I loved hearing about Pippa. I know it is inevitable as our forum dogs get older but I know she left a huge hole in your home and your hearts. Big hugs to you and to Angel Pippa.

Judi
            Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

I HATE THIS!!! The pain and heartache we all feel is unimaginable to some..My heart hurts for Pippa and all of your pets..As far as my own..a little piece of my heart leaves with every loss of one of my babies..Pippa is fine and happy now but we are not!!!
              Squeaker, 15yo, 8.4 lbs, chihuahua, diagnosed 4/26/2021. Diabetes Mellitus 1 +Adrenal Dependent Cushings.
              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wD4/edit#gid=0

Comment

I’m so sorry to read about Pippa. I loved her character and all the stories you shared. May time ease the pain of her passing.
                Holli
                Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Jenny,
                  I don't get back to the board as often anymore. But I wanted to extend my condolences on the loss of your Pippa. I loved following your journey. We learn so much from our struggles here. Blessings to you and peace to Pippa.
                  Patty
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Working...
                  X