Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kwiggles' Joe has passed

Karen,

I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Carol

Comment

Karen,
      I haven't posted to you before, but I just wanted to say I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Take care,
      Gina

Comment

I am so sorry, this is so horrible. It's just not fair. I just don't know what to say. I'm new here but wanted you to know how sorry I am.

Tammy

Comment

I am so sorry. We all thought as you probably did too that Joe had turned the corner, it's just so unfair.
          You are in my thought and prayers.
          Godspeed Joe
          Jenny

Comment

Karen,
            I'm so sorry to hear this news...what a horrific thing to happen to Joe and you. I'm so sorry that there are such irresponsible pet owners.
            Please take good care of yourself at this time...I wish I could help with your pain..words seem so little at a time like this.
            Jo-Ann

Comment

Karen, this is so hard to imagine. I'm so very sorry. Sharon

Comment

Karen,

I am so sorry ....There are no words to describe the scope of your loss.
                My heart breaks for you...Take care of yourself and may you find comfort in the good memories you have of your beloved Joe...I wish you peace

with love...
                Dorothy and Mikey

Comment

Oh Karen,

I have not posted to your thread, but I am so incredibly sorry to read what happened to your sweet boy. I truly wish I could say the right words to help with the tremendous pain you are feeling, but I am sending tons of cyberhugs and know we are all thinking of you.

I have also placed your Joe in our very special remembrance list - so he will always be honored.

In Loving Memory of your boy,
                  Terry
                  Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.

Comment

Hi Karen,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed sweet Joe.

Glynda

Comment

Karen, I just cannot believe what I read here. I am so very sorry that you and your precious baby went through this. I am so very sorry for your pain and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Christine

Comment

Oh Karen,

I am so terribly sorry... how horrible this is... I don't know what to say. My thoughts are with you, too.

(((Hugs)))
                        -Susy
                        Wylie will definitely get hugs & kisses in memory of Joe.

Comment

Karen,
                          That must have been terrible, I can't imagine what you went through in those moments. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Joe really became a part of our family here and he will be missed dearly. I am sure Joe will be watching over you.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

Dear friends,

I wanted to come and write again to thank you all for your outpouring of love on behalf of me and Joe. Please don't ever think your words of comfort are insignificant, they mean so much and are like balm to my broken heart.

It has been a rough couple of days for me but I have had so much support from friends and neighbors and all of you here. Joe's regular vet called me this afternoon and he was heartsick. We talked for a long time, I think he was crying at the end. I know I was.

My 3 kitties have been a great consolation for me, they know something has happened and Mommy is sad. I'm not sure they realize Joe is gone but I woke up this morning with 2 of them in my bed, one of whom always sleeps downstairs on the couch, so I think they know I need company.

Thank you Leslie for Joe's candle and thank you Terry for putting him on the remembrance list. And thank you everyone for your kind words and comforting thoughts.

I was going through some photos (film) today and hope there is a chance I can get them scanned so I can put them on the gallery here. I am a technological clod myself but I'm sure I can find someone who knows how to do that. I would like you all to be able to see my little funny face boy that you have been reading about.

Love to you all. Hold your babies close and take care of one another.
                            Karen

Comment

Karen,

I'm so glad you posted....I've been thinking of you. I told my friends today who went through all the treatment with me with my boys....total dog people....about what happened to you and Joe. I can't even begin to imagine your pain over something like that happening...

I would help with the gallery but I don't even know where it is here......weird since I've been here so long but I don't. I am sure someone will be along to help you out though.

Just wanted you to know that you have so many prayers and thoughts going out to you...and we will always be here for you...

Lots of hugs...Beth, Bailey and always Scooter

Comment

Karen,

I'm so sorry, this is so sad what happened.

Dolly
                                K9 Diabetes
                                Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X