Chewy is an angel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chewy is an angel...

I am so sorry to learn of Chewy's passing... it is even harder when it is abrupt like this.

I'm glad, in a way, that you learned of the diagnosis before Chewy passed. It is helpful to know what was going on. It seems like the only thing worse is to suddenly lose a dog and not know why. We had two weeks between our diabetic dog's cancer diagnosis and his abrupt decline due to bleeding from the cancer. We were just talking about him last night - reducing my husband and I to tears in the middle of IHOP and he's been gone four years.

Godspeed to your sweet boy and our deepest sympathy to you and yours. I know how much you will miss him.

Natalie

Comment

I'm so sorry about Chewy. Thinking of you and family...
      Gigi - 11.5 year old Jack Russell/Beagle mix - dx 11/11, hypothyroid dx 8/23/12 | Insulin: Novolin N | Frequency: 2x's per day | Dosage: 4-5 units, depends on the day | Blood Glucose Meter: Alpha Trak 2 | Typical BG Readings: 100-200| Regulation: Doing great! | Celebrating 11 years together, 3.5 of those as diabetic |

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss. .
        Zoe: 12 yr old Black Lab/shepherd mix. Diagnosed 6/1/11. Currently on 15 units Novolin NPH 2x day, and hopefully as close to regulated as possible. Feeding merrick Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato. Weight 63lbs.

Comment

Oh my. My heart goes out to you. I am glad you were able to find the cause. It's so hard to not know what is going on, though it doesn't make the pain any easier.

God bless,
          Patty
          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that Chewy is at the bridge....The pain is unbearable now but one day thoughts of him will bring a smile to you face

Sandy

Comment

My heart goes out to you with the loss of your Chewy! I hope that over time fond memories and a smile will replace the sadness you are experiencing now. Holli
              Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your Chewy! Losing our babies is the hardest thing we have to face here. He'll be waiting for you at the bridge! Take care and lots of hugs your way!
                Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your sudden loss of Chewy. We all know you did all you could to help him.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you......
                    Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X