X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jesse girl

yay finally after all these years jesses thread has been hyjacked

thanks tara jj and judi
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

How's Jesse doing these days?
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

shes doing very well patty thanks for asking

her birthday is later in October and will post an update on that day
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .

Comment

glad she is doing well!
          Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Good to hear! And happy early Bday to her
            Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

thanks judi and patty

Comment

I think we need some pictures of Jesse on her birthday....
                Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

yes your probably right tami

i am tech challenged with pictures it took so long to get one picture to work with her avatar my phone where i got the picture is quite primitive but i do have a low budget camera that takes pretty good pictures with a memory card so maybe

maybe i need to return to that challenge and put some effort into that thanks

Comment

Happy Early Birthday to that Jesse Girl of yours... She has wonderful care, that is for sure!!

Barb
                    Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Wow! I'm so glad to see we're celebrating something!! <whew>. You never know when you see a post from someone who doesn't post much about themselves.

Happy Early Birthday from Vinny and me too!! Give Jesse a scratch behind the ears for us!
                      Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

thanks barb and mel

yes it is a bit scary to see a post that has not been updated for a while

since dogs really dont have a real long life span we do see many leave our world and it is difficult because we get emotionally involved even if it is virtual .

they become part of us and the group

Comment

Wishing Jesse Girl a happy birthday! I'm sure part of her celebration will include some rabbit chasing - lucky girl!
                          Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

What??? A birthday??!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSI GIRL!!!!

I'm sure your mamma will do you right to celebrate!! 😄😄😃

Sandy

Comment

thanks sandy and holli

rabbits and celebration are at the top of the list

Comment

Happy, Happy Birthday Jesse Girl!!!
                                Belly rubs and ear scratches
                                Dawn & Bogie
                                Bogie is a 8 year old 24 pound Miniture Schnauzer, Dx on 08/24/12. Home cooked diet formulated by Just Food For Dogs, Switching from Levemir to Vetsulin.

Comment

Working...
                                X