Alphatrak 2 & 100 Test strips for $97.98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphatrak 2 & 100 Test strips for $97.98

I just purchased a new Alpha Trak 2 test kit and 100 extra test strips for $97.98 @ The American Diabetic Wholesale

http://www.americandiabeteswholesale...t_8078_109.htm
    (The price listed on the website is before the code is applied at checkout)
    The Code I used at checkout was ALPHA100 and the final price I paid was $97.98

I initially went on to just purchase test strips but found a coupon code on the internet and was able to get the test kit and strips for the same price I was going to pay for just the strips. I am not sure how long it will last but it is a good deal for those of you who need a Alpha Trak or use the strips.

Dawn
    Bogie is a 8 year old 24 pound Miniture Schnauzer, Dx on 08/24/12. Home cooked diet formulated by Just Food For Dogs, Switching from Levemir to Vetsulin.

Re: Alphatrak 2 & 100 Test strips for $97.98

I was hoping that this code was still working! That one and the ALPHA2 code are great money savers for those just starting out! I read some comments on Retailmenot that said it wasn't anymore, but I haven't been able to test it, because I've already used the code and they won't let me use it again (there is a limit of 1 meter kit per person, even though it will change the price on all if you have more than 1 in the cart. I tried to buy a couple extra, and they called me and said I couldn't use it on more than 1).
    Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

Working...
    X