Jeb passed June 29, 2017...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jeb passed June 29, 2017...

Thank you, all of you. I should have come back a long time ago. I feel like I’ve come home.

Natalie, you said it well. It’s hard to breathe, to come and go from the house. I don’t want to leave because I always told Jeb goodbye and gave him a kiss. And when I’m gone, I don’t want to come home because he isn’t here. I wake up in the middle of the night and think I’ve missed a shot. I’ve forgotten how to live without him.

So thank you all for your kind words. Each one is a treasure to me, a little piece of filling the emptiness. I know we’re all traveling the same path, we’re just at different places along it. Our lives are so intertwined with our babies. If only love were enough, they’d all live forever.
    Jeb & Glennys - 10-year-old collie mix, 54 lbs., diagnosed June 2012. 11.5 units Novolin N twice a day. Tested with Relion Prime and AlphaTrak2. Eats Hills WD.

Comment

• Re: Jeb passed June 29, 2017...

It’s been a long time since I’ve checked in. I’m so sorry to learn that Jen has crossed the bridge. I hope time has helped ease the pain in your heart. He was a handsome boy who was lucky to have you.

Holli
      Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Working...
      X