Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dozer (Dozer passed away in late January)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dozer (Dozer passed away in late January)

Oh, Lori - I was just thinking of you the other day, and wondering how Dozer was doing.

SO glad you let us know of his passing. And SO very, very sorry for your loss.

Yep; it's quite a while before those sobs stop. But I really am pleased with how Dozer left this Earth - wish all dogs could be so fortunate.

Holding you in our hearts and arms, and loving, myself, the memories of Dozer you gave us.

Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:19:02 (PST)
    http://www.coherentdog.org/
    CarolW

Comment

Oh Lori,
      I am shocked to read this. How devestating to have no idea this was coming but what a blessing it was so quick.
      Thinking of you,
      Patty
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Lori

So sorry for your loss of Dozer.

Hugs xx
        Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

your dog has left a great legacy the knowledge left is another peace to the puzzle both your efforts will help all of us in the future directly or indirectly and make it a little easier for the next group of dogs who need help with this disease dozer I salute you we will see you on the other side someday
          Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
          Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.
            Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark on a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour. - John Boswell

A Doggy Story

Comment

Lori,

So sorry Dozer has passed away, it hurts so much but what a lovely way to go.

He had his cuddle and his food and felt truly loved......it is the ones that are left that hurts so much.

I am sure you have lots of lovely memories........this will help in the next few months.

R. I.P. sweet Dozer

God Bless

Margaret
              Margaret & Angel Lucy July 4 2001- May 6 2011

Comment

I'm so very sorry to read about the loss of your beloved Dozer.
                Sasha mini-schnauzer, age 9 (8 at diagnosis), weight 14 (originally 18 lbs) Diagnosed 12/10, Humulin N, beginning dosage 3U, currently 5U since 1/03/11, increased to 6U 4/4/11, increased to 7U 4/14/11, increased to 8U 4/27/11, increased to 9U 5/31/11, increased to 10U 7/1/11

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words - I know in time while I'll still miss him, the hurt won't be there. Appreciate everyone's support!

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your Baby- but agree that his passing was a peaceful event. Am praying now for your empty void to be soon filled with warm memories. Dozer was blessed, indeed, to have such a loving caretaker who made sure he had the quality of life he so deserved.

Sande

Comment

Lori,

So sorry to read that Dozer has moved on from this life. I smiled as I thought about him happily on the couch after a good breakfast. I can only hope that I go so peacefully into the night.

Bonnie and Angel Criss

Comment

Lori,

I am so very sorry to hear that Dozer left us. Natalie was kind enough to send me the post since I haven't been here very much lately. I really am very saddened at this news and it brings back all the feelings I still deal with regarding Ozzi. The healing process is tough, and I actually think it's never-ending although it gets slightly better with time, until it doesn't. At any rate, I always enjoyed "talking" to you here and I extend my deepest sympathies to you.

Lots of love,
                        Kevin
                        Ozzi, Dalmatian/Australian Cattle Dog mix, 12/03/1996 - 08/15/2010. Diabetes, blind from cataracts, cauda equina syndrome, and arthritis of the spine and knees. Daddy loves you Ozzi

Comment

Working...
                        X