Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kwiggles' Joe has passed

Dear Karen,

I was so sorry to hear about Joe and can only echo what everyone else has said. For you both to have gone through so much - just to have this happen?
    Unbelievable. I am so sorry. I can't stop thinking about it.

John.

Comment

OMG Karen, I can't believe that Joe is gone. I am so sorry; I never posted to you before, but I was reading your thread and today I felt my heart jump out of my chest when I came here.

There's no words to express how truly truly sorry I feel, and how ashamed I am of irresponsibly pet owners.

I firmly believe that every beating heart on earth is connected to each other (except roaches, Texan roaches...yikes), so I know that your 3 kitties will be missing Joe and grieving with you. And for sure their beautiful spirit will help you with your healing process.

I will keep you and your family on my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can scan Joe's pictures, it would be wonderful to see him on our forum.

Big hugs to you and godspeed sweet Kwiggles

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Comment

Originally posted by Kwiggles View Post
        I'm not sure they realize Joe is gone but I woke up this morning with 2 of them in my bed, one of whom always sleeps downstairs on the couch, so I think they know I need company.
        That's so sweet.

-Susy

Comment

Hello again everybody,

I have rounded up some photos of Joe and a friend has scanned them so they are now on my desktop. Can anyone please explain to me how I can post some of them or at least put one up as my avatar?

Thanks, Karen

Comment

Hi Karen,

I believe there is a thread here that explains how to post a picture and an avatar, I know if I try to explain it to you I'll probably just confuse you, I had some trouble with it myself.

I will try to find the threads.

The thread is "Learn by Trial and Error" then the Sticky Post on "How Do I", scroll down untill you see the one for the picture and avatar.

I am so glad you posted and am anxious to see those pictures of Joe.
            Last edited by Harley PoMMom; 05-20-2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Karen,

If you find that your scanned photos are too large for the avatar, you can send the photo to me and I can crop or edit the size for you… I will PM you.

If you want to give the avatar a go… here’s my shot at the instructions:

click “User CP” (On the menu bar, near top of screen)
              you will see “Your Control Panel” appear on the left of your screen
              click on “Edit Avatar” (under “Your Control Panel” in the “Settings & Options” section)
              the Edit Avatar Screen appears
              in the Edit Avatar screen, select “Use Custom Avatar”(under the “Custom Avatar” section)
              next to the “Option 2” box, click the “Browse” button, find & select your photo
              click the “Save Changes” button

-Susy
              Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 05-20-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Dear Karen,

I just wanted to let you know that as soon as our new k9cushings website is operational (just within the next couple of days), we will have a special memorial section where you will be able to post about Joe, and also a special memorial photo album where you will be able to upload your photos. So be sure to come and register on our new forum as soon as it is open, and in addition to having a photo posted now as your avatar, we will be able to help you to honor Joe in other special ways, too...

Lots of (((hugs))),
                Marianne

Comment

Working...
                X