This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did you find us?

Happy to say I found my way here thanks to Susy (Wylie's mom) who contacted me through You Tube And many thanks to the K9Diabetes folks for giving us a place to stay...

I can only imagine the panic that some must have felt, finding out that the CC website was hacked/gone...especially those with newly diagnosed pups when the shock is so overwhelming, or for those going through the loading phase, when you need support so badly...etc. Even I, with no Cushpup, was lost, without my regular visits and keeping up-to-date with the stories and devellopments.

So, thank you Susy, thank you K9Diabetes and thank you all those that are working hard to get the new CC website up and going again

Saskia and Yunah

Comment

Thank you for posting...

The thanks for contacting you has to go to acushdogsmom - she remembered & found your information and she's the one who asked one of us to contact you.

-Susy
      Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 04-27-2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

And a BIG thanks to acushdogsmom

Saskia and Yunah

Comment

Hi Alison,

I was able to find this site by using ASK.com. I typed in canine cushings forums and there was a link to this site. I also thought it was my computer, but when I tried another computer, I got the same results. I'm glad that someone put the link on there.

Terri and Corky

Comment

Terry and Acushdogsmom emailed and let me know. I do like to keep up with developments in treating Canine Cushing's and those that were around when I was dealing with Coco's time with the illness
            Loraine (Coco's Mum forever, now Zedley's Mum)

Comment

Facebook cushings support group

Comment

I periodically would do a google search since the cc sight went down and Thursday I finally found you all again...thank goodness!
                Tammy & Crash

Comment

Working...
                X