Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com

Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com The new www.K9Cushings.com is open! So this former temporary home is closed to new posts. Please go to www.k9cushings.com and check to see if your membership transferred there. It will remain viewable, however, until the transition to the new forum at http://www.k9cushings.com/forum is complete.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:42 AM

Default Re: How did you find us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonandMia View Post
All you Cushing's Refugees (as John (JohnII)says) would you be able to briefly say how you did manage to find us here. It might help us help some others find us too.

Alison
I joined k9diabetes at Natilie's invitation because I wanted to follow Mik's story and see how he was doing after he left cc.net wit a dx of diabetes. I was keeping tabs on him and Mik and asked Nat to send him a message. Nat said it was okay to join, so I did.

Besides, anyone who has been in cc.net can see Natilie's involvement in cc.net so I went there to send her a mssg to find out if she knew anything and then I saw the Welcome canine cushings. History from there.

I feel connected to my cush support family again.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:51 PM

Hi,

I remembered that Natalie and a few others were on the K9diabetes forum so just sent an email to see if they knew what had happened to the site. I have noticed today that there is a link to here on page 2 of Google and Ask when you search for Canine Cushings Forum.

Linda and Spicey
Old 04-16-2009, 12:52 PM

I am on spring break and was blown away when I tried to find cc.net. I remembered some folks were on this site too and was delighted to see a special spot for all of us.

Lyn
Old 04-16-2009, 01:17 PM

Leslie contacted me via Facebook. Not sure how she knew I was on Facebook because I'm not really that into it. Now I'm really glad that I am on Facebook because I don't know how I would have found this site otherwise.

Heidi & Kira
Old 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM

Hi to everyone glad to be back.
i got an email from Alison and followed her links to k9diabetes thought it was my computer had a virus .
Glad to be in contact with you all again and canine cushings net soon sorts itself out
Julie Pip
Old 04-16-2009, 01:49 PM

Welcome back Julie

You have saved me alot of work searching for vets to find you! How are you both doing?

Linda and Spicey
Old 04-16-2009, 03:37 PM

I got an email forwarded by Beth and Bailey. I don't remember who originated it but there were several others on that email thread.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Interim CC

Alison - this is a great thread! It is wonderful that so many have found their way to this site. We need to reach out to as many members and dogs in need as we can.

So - everyone email every member you know of to let them know where we are housed.

also - if ANY of you have any computer skills - or know anyone who does.... our goal is to have messages showing up in google etc. that indicate that caninecushings.net is down and we are at k9diabetes/forum for the time being.

Any and all ideas are good ones! Thanks.

Kim
Old 04-17-2009, 05:05 PM

So happy we were welcomed here, I was in withdrawal. I remembered that some of the members at cc.net were also members of this forum and hoped to find a familiar name.
Virginia and Maggie
Old 04-17-2009, 06:02 PM
Founding Member

Marcela,
How is Truffa doing?? Long time no hear. Fill us in!!!!