Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com

Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com The new www.K9Cushings.com is open! So this former temporary home is closed to new posts. Please go to www.k9cushings.com and check to see if your membership transferred there. It will remain viewable, however, until the transition to the new forum at http://www.k9cushings.com/forum is complete.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: How did you find us?

Bailey sniffed you all out...

actually, Leslie helped!

Thanks Leslie!

Thank you Natalie!!! You have earned your halo and then a few extra!!!

Beth, Bailey and always Scoobie
Old 04-17-2009, 09:01 PM

I remembered Jenny was a member of a diabetes board and I googled canine diabetes, and I did find the link. I assumed there may be some information here on why cc.net was down, but I was so excited to see that they actually took us in!

Cheryl
Old 04-20-2009, 05:24 AM

Well hello! Thank you to Natalie and the k9diabetes board for hosting us! I am also a member of BeagleWorld and our Judy aka "judymaggie" is a moderator at BW and she led the way for me, Pebbles and Angel! -Joyce
Old 04-20-2009, 07:32 AM

Hello All!! I went to the cushings site on Facebook to check if there was anything about the site and there was the message.
Thanks for doing that and for those hosting the new site.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:08 PM

Thankfully I had Heidi & Kira's regular email address.

Christine
Old 04-21-2009, 10:47 AM

Hi, all! I had tried Google searches for "Canine Cushings forum" for several days with no luck and then tried again and, about the fourth selection down, was this:

"Canine Cushings Link is down -- use this link - Dogs - City-Data Forum
1 post - 1 author
Please use this link till the site is back up, they are working on it. Canine Cushings - Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/dogs/...-use-link.html - 60k - Cached - Similar pages"

I did share this info on the beagle forum I moderate.

Judy
Riverview, FL
Old 04-21-2009, 01:12 PM

I am so happy I found you guys! I have been googling since the site went down. I got home from my daughter's wedding yesterday and tried once more and finally, here I am! Sharon
Old 04-23-2009, 10:10 AM

I checked for the site twice a day everyday to see if it was back. I finally typed something like "problem with cc.net webiste" in google and it linked me to Leslie and she emailed me with this new site. I am so thankful for that. My doggie will be starting first treatments on Saturday! and I was running out of time. I was not signed up on the other site but I visited the site alot and learned alot.

Tammy
Old 04-23-2009, 11:12 AM

Red face Re: How did you find us?

I found it on the Facebook Canine Cushings Support Group. I am relieved that I am not losing my mind, because I swear I typed the caninecushings.net address in 100 times and kept thinking I was typing it wrong!!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:26 PM

Hi - coming in a little late, here, since I only check the forums rarely and so didn't discover right away that they were down. When my bookmark for the site led to something weird, I tried Googling caninecushings.net, since Googling a whole site name often leads to a Google cache of the site. The third link on the resulting page was Leslie's notice here: http://aspcacommunity.ning.com/group...et-and-all-who.

Thanks, Leslie and Natalie for finding us a temporary home!

Carin
(and Duncan)