my 2 dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2 dogs

I just got scared out of my mind, i am at computer, i hear Chief in hall like he fell down, some stuff fell over, i think he had heart attack, i go to him, move the stuff that was in the hall, I think he stumbled with his leg, its cold tonite and he just came in after eating, then he goes in the bedroom and just looks at me, then Niki starts goin nuts playing with her baby toy. all is well, dogs are nuts at times. Glad chief is ok, he's doing better with his legs now that its warming up,

but not tonite, getting a frost, its just a thrill to keep bringing my potted plants back and forth till it gets warms so i can plant them, i buy them in the flats then repot them till its time to get in ground, but this S weather is really getting on my nerves now.
    Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Re: my 2 dogs

Did things finally warm up your way?

We had a heat spell, followed by rainy weather, which is very rare in late May here.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
    X