This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has Canine Cushings gone?

Hi everyone, many of you have been asking this question.

It looks like the cc.net site may have been hacked and we are working hard to try to restore it.

If we are unable to restore the site as it was, we will be relocating it.

Stay tuned for updates we will let you know here in this thread.

The owner of this site will be able to give us copies of the work done here as Cainine Cushing's operates on the same software and any new site we would create would also be based on that software.

Some of you have asked if there is a danger to your computer and we are certain the answer to that question is no. It is always a good idea though to have up to date anti-virus, use a firewall, and do regular backups.

Scott
    Last edited by gpgscott; 04-25-2009, 09:22 AM.

Re: Where has Canine Cushings gone?

Hi there. So glad I was able to find you guys again. Does this mean that everything that was on the original CC.net forums is lost forever?

Jeannie and Zoe in NJ

Comment

Hi Scott,
      Thanks for the update and I hope it is restored soon....I really miss the site and all the memories that go with it. I was so looking forward to updating Lady's thread when we arrived home on April 8th and couldn't get to it till the 10th. By then the site was down. Hope all is well with everyone, take care,
      Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Originally posted by MyGirlZoe View Post
        Hi there. So glad I was able to find you guys again. Does this mean that everything that was on the original CC.net forums is lost forever?

Jeannie and Zoe in NJ
        I am not ignoring you, I just don't have a good answer. It is not clear at this point how much material will not be able to be restored. Please continue to monitor this thread for announcments.

Scott

Comment

Hi Jeannie,

Just in case we cannot recover the info that we had on cc.net, people have been trying to at least search for cached files of their threads. Please go through this thread to get more info on doing this:

http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714

I have only been able to find about half of my thread - but it's better than nothing.

If you need help with this, go ahead and PM me.

-Susy

Comment

Thanks Scott. I never thought for a minute you were ignoring me. Thanks also Susy. I will check out the thread and see what I can see. I don't really need Zoe's stuff, but I used to read just about everything from beginning to end just to try and educate myself.

Comment

Working...
            X