Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

?Brands of insulin syringes, and source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Brands of insulin syringes, and source?

I'm new to all this stuff, and need to buy 100u insulin syringes, 5/16" needle, 31 gauge, 1cc. I started looking online, and wonder about all the different brands. Generally, you get what you pay for....right? Or not right? Names like comfort and ease sure sound good....lol.....
    I need them probably by Saturday---any thoughts?
    Thanks!

Re: ?Brands of insulin syringes, and source?

I like Walmart's ReliOn brand, ... $12.58 / 100 and they work great for us! We use the 29 gauge, 1/2" syringes.

Syringes
    ReliOn® offers three needle gauge options: 29 gauge, 30 gauge and 31 gauge.
    Last edited by farrwf; 04-02-2013, 03:05 PM.
    Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

I like the Walmart brand for seeing the 1/2 unit markers the best. BD second. I bought some other brand online and they are impossible to see. It uses circles around the entire syringe for each half unit
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

The Wal Mart ones are really good - I wouldn't overpay for syringes.
        Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Thanks! Bought 100 last night.

Comment

I use these....UltiCare U-100 Vet Rx Veterinary Insulin Syringes 29g 3/10cc and I order them online from ADW

Comment

Working...
            X