Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello All!

Oh it is sooooo good to see you all! Never got the nap...too wound up! The house is clean though!

Sue, we have 2.5 years left....Leslie, yes at my mom's viewing no less. And then he sat and laughed about it until he got asked for the second time to please LEAVE.

The foot is s-l-o-w-l-y healing. Scar tissue is the main problem now so going to PT twice a week now. They think he hit bone too so that's probably contused. It is feeling better except for that one spot where the scar tissue is all balled up. I think PTs are really sadists in disguise (no offense, some of my bestest friends are PTs!).

My sister-in-law got 9 stitches in her hand from her rottie over Easter though. She was trying to break up a fight between her two dogs and chomp. It's all infected now. It must be dog bite season!

Virgina, how are you???? I am so glad you found it here!

Thanks for hanging with me!! And all the support! I am one step away from complete lunacy!!! For real this time....OK, Scott, I've always been this way...
    Love ya! Beth, Bailey and always Scoobie

Comment

I'm with Leslie....that man sounds like a good candidate for my frustrations and anger right now. How do some people face themselves in the mirror?

Hope you can rest up some more on the weekend and I'll keep praying for your son,
      Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Oh it is sooooo good to see you all! Never got the nap...too wound up! The house is clean though!
        It is soooooooo good to see you too! If you continue to be wound up and need to work off some excess energy....my house could use a good cleaning, along with my yard, my garage, etc. Hey, as a special treat I'd let you clean my blender and then I could mix up a batch of "special" margaritas! (ahhha-ha-ha-ha)

Hope you get a good night's sleep. Sending scritchies for Bailey and Allo.

Louise & Munchmeister
        Munchie, 11 yr. old Mini-Schnauzer, 23.2 lbs., diabetes 10/24/12. 8 units Novolin N 2xdaily.

Comment

BethyPoo! It is so nice to see you!

Cheryl

Comment

Hi Beth,

I am just getting to this forum after a couple of crazy days.

I am glad you are home and very sorry that you had to deal with unpleasantness first thing.

My prayers and support for you with the others.

Scott

Comment

Beth;
              glad to see you back, sorry about the court thing, but you have delt with a lot worse than that POS, he has no idea who he is dealing with now.
              Keep well
              missed ya
              S,N and DS( see my thread)

Comment

Hello Beth!!!!

I am very glad to see you here!!!!. Everything will be OK, Everything will be OK, Everything will be OK, Everything will be OK, I know there is justice.

I don't know who Allo is but it sounds adorable!!!!

I'll keep praying for you and your family. Choco kisses to you, Bailey and Allo.

Marcela & The Choco labs

Comment

Thank you all for your kindness and support! It was a bad weekend...had to call the police bc he sent a vague threat through my son Saturday morning to me. Spent yesterday talking to my lawyer and there is nothing we can do but proceed with the next step. He suffers no consequence as usual. So, I've just been reeling. Do I need this right now???? No....

But I wanted to come and say thank you and let you know how much your support all means to me....I swear I am going to lose my mind soon...

Love ya! Beth and all the boys

Comment

I need to run out to a quick meeting - just wanted to chime in quickly. This is sssooooo not right. I love Sharon's reference to the POS - it took me a fewn seconds then I got it! Aaarrrggghhhh!

Comment

Beth,

I am so sorry to hear about the POS. If only you could divorce every connection to someone like that...

Glad you called the police and I hope that they took the initiative to have an intense talk with him. He may not be the type for that to work but I have seen it work a half a dozen times. Sometimes the police putting the fear of god into them will make them behave better as they don't want to suffer any consequences.

I don't know what the laws are like there. Here if the threat is credible and without conditions, it is a crime - that is if he says he's going to hurt you without saying "if you don't... whatever" and he's in a geographic and physical condition to actually carry it out.

Not that mind games are better, but I hope it's "only" mind games, that you are not physically in danger.

I would give a lot to be able to ease your burdens right now... I'm pretty sure I would completely crack under the pressure you are under. They'd be taking me away in a special truck...

Natalie

Comment

Hi Beth,
                        Stay strong girl, never let him see you sweat, be stronger than him. Keeping good thoughts and prayers for you and yours.
                        John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

Okay, I'm clueless...what does POS stand for?
                          -Susy

Comment

Originally posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
                            what does POS stand for?
                            You've got mail.

Comment

Okay...so it doesn't mean Point-of-Sale

Comment

Originally posted by Lulusmom View Post