%$%??% Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: %$%??% Allergies

Louise - I'm just going to say this - Yikes! How you found the time to try and help me is amazing.

You have a lot on your hands and you're new at this! I've been dealing with diabetes for 3 years now.

You really are a very good caretaker! Don't even try to deflect that! BTW - I did not find a plastic thingy in my kit. But, you have spurred me on - so after I get shot with an elephant tranquilizer we'll try testing Pip's blood again!

I admire you!

Comment

Re: %$%??% Allergies

Tks Pam. I received a great amount of help and I am doing what I can to <pay it forward>.

As for the <thingy<, I too had probably ditched it not knowing what it was for and I just called the company and asked for another one. If you are planning to call and are using a human glucometer, be smarter than I was, don't tell it is for your dog, just say that you are prediabetic and that you need to monitor yourself daily.

As for the testing, I know you can do it. I found that when I start relaxing and sweet talking to him, Buddy could feel it and he relaxed more. Of course, doing it with hubby really helps. Those furry friends can feel every one of our moods.

Good luck
      Louise

Comment

Working...
      X