American Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Journey

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if any of you have ever tried American Journey dog food from Chewy.com? It gets great reviews and has limited ingredients which will also be great for my other dog without diabetes, but has really bad allergies. So i am hoping to knock 2 birds out with 1 stone!

Re: American Journey

What are you feeding your diabetic dog now and how are you doing with regulation ?
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Right now she is getting Nutro weight management with 16 units morning and night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyfaucheux View Post
        Right now she is getting Nutro weight management with 16 units morning and night.
        How is blood sugar doing within a curve with this food . Why I am asking is if regulation is good it maybe worth considering staying with the nutro because regulation can be a challenge to begin with and changing food can upset that balance
        Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
        Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Working...
        X