Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introducing......

very cute . i like the crew looking out the window
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Great update and pictures. All I can think is, "here birdy, birdy" - LOL! Guessing you have not taken to bird rescue yet. Happy New Year - hope 2015 is a great one!
      Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Aw..... painfully cute! Wishing you all a great 2015.

Natalie

Comment

Hey guys-

Just checking in. So sorry to she so many babies lost. I'll keep all of you in my prayers!

Here's an updated on our guys here. I said no more animals after nibbles. Then I got 1, now I have a few more!

I'm not sure why they come to me but in the last 3 years, I've rescued and adopted out at least 50 cats and a few dogs. They all appear on my door step. I have a setup where I take them in. Bring them to be fixed, tested, shots etc. and then reacquaint them to living indoors with people.

Luigi loves the cats!!! But he hates Joey! He's very protective of me and if Joey even attempts to come near me, he flips. Not sure how to break him of this. He's never bitten but I'm afraid he may at some point. I can do anything to him and he loves me.

Mark my words people, these animals are gonna kill me!!

Here's some pics of our clan currently:

https://goo.gl/photos/zqZN5zpDuetM1VHX9
          Last edited by nibbles-mommy; 07-09-2016, 03:30 PM.
          I'm Debbie and Nibbles is a 16yo beagle mix ~ Diagnosed in Feb. 2011 with Diabetes and Cushings ~ Currently at 11 units Humulin N ~ Eating Wellness canned food.

Comment

Hi Debbie!

Nice to see you! So who is who in this cute menagerie of yours?

Natalie

Comment

Hi Natalie- hope things are going great for you and everyone's been well!

Just figured out had to add comments to the pics so they appear on the pictures.

A few have been adopted so it's just some pics of the cats that were here for a good while and of course "my" animals, Pia, Chooch, Simon and Luigi.

Some of them were in pretty bad shape when the came in. I think I have some posts about moo and Franco with old pics when they first came in below in another post.

It's just such a good feeling to see how they were and how they've become. Poor moo wouldn't come upstairs for a year. We finally figured that we had to pair him with another cat to feel comfortable to come up. Then he became such a love bug!
              I'm Debbie and Nibbles is a 16yo beagle mix ~ Diagnosed in Feb. 2011 with Diabetes and Cushings ~ Currently at 11 units Humulin N ~ Eating Wellness canned food.

Comment

Wow I love the photo so adorable!

Comment

you've turned into an animal rescue, way to go!
                  Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Working...
                  X