Traveling next six days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling next six days

Have been a little scarce around here I know... lots of drama around here and a busy work schedule.

We will be traveling starting tomorrow (Sunday) and returning Friday. I hope to be able to look in evenings, though the first motel especially may not have internet access. But will check email and glance in here when I can just to see if there are any technical problems, etc.

Wishing everyone a good week,

Natalie

Re: Traveling next six days

Natalie,
    Hope you have a safe and comfortable trip...."see" you when you get back.
    Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Natalie,
      Try to relax and have fun!!!
      Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

I am with Marianne, relax and have fun!!!!! You deserve it!
        Marion

Comment

Have a good needed rest and enjoyment, take care
          Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Hope you have a good time getting away from it all - ENJOY and have some fun! Jody

Comment

Finally was able to post once you corrected the log-in fiasco for me--though somehow my server errorneously dumped your email into the junk file so it took me days to find it.

Hope you're having a wonderful trip and enjoying every minute of it!

Hugs,

Patti, Muffin-head Max and Trina

Comment

Hi Natalie,

Hoping you have a great time. Relax and have fun. Hugs to you.

Luv,
                Lynne and Lady
                Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Hello All!

Well, six days turned into seven as we had so much to do. It was really a pretty incredible trip and I'll write a bit more about it on the Everything Else forum!

I mentioned in a post to Bogie's thread that, as my husband says, we probably would have been back sooner if we hadn't stopped every time we saw a dog in a rest stop / park / motel parking lot so we could beg for some fur time. Met some great dogs. Turbo, on his way home to Bend, was so excited to meet Jeff - he saw him coming from 30 feet away and put up a great play bow and wagged his tail, just dying to meet him.

We really missed Chris - this was our first road trip in years without him. And the only the second since we met him. The first we got him a house sitter - he was maybe two years old - and he was so depressed by the time we got back, even with someone taking care of him, that we never left him home again.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                  X