No announcement yet.

Chris passed away August 1, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chris passed away this afternoon...

Natalie & Jeff....I don't even know what to say. I am so very sorry to hear about Chris. I came here to check on him and read your post.

I know there is nothing I can say that will take the heartache away, but it will lessen. I know you are both strong and your love and what you did for Chris proved that over and over.

Nat, he's free of pain, eating hammies till his belly is sore, stopping to play with the others across the bridge and to check on his Mom & Dad. You are an awesome Mom and Chris's journey was coming to an end and you knew that. I am glad he was in his bed, in his car and with you...he went on his own terms.

God Speed Chris, you are an awesome boy because you had an awesome Mom. Wear your wings proudly you've so earned them. Please say hello to Reiko, Tecah and Mouzer tell them I miss them and love them.

Natalie super great big ((HUGS)) to both you and Jeff. Remember the times he made you smile and it will lighten your heart.

I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers that your heart starts to heal.

Comment

Natalie,
      Thanks for posting....Beth said it all. Please take good care of yourselves. We all learned so much from Chris and his journey on earth.
      Jo-Ann

Comment

]Natale...
        I just don't have the words to express how sorry I am to here that Chris has passed....
        I know how much he meant to you and there is nothing that will take the pain of this loss away right now.....
        You fought a hard fight.... and so did Chris.... I'm so sorry you's didn't win this battle.....
        Johanna & Killian

Comment

NAtalie,
          I am so sorry to hear about Chis's passing Even though you knew you are never prepared for this Hugs from Pebbles and You were a great furmom to him The dedication was enormous!!!
          MArianne and Pebbles
          Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Natalie and Jeff,

It's never easy, because you love. And because you do, you never really lose, unless you stop loving. When those we love have to leave us, they are never really gone. Chris is still right there with you--he's in your hearts and our hearts and will be there to stay.

When we love, we fight as hard as we can, knowing that someday there will be one battle we will lose. Love means knowing that and fighting just as hard as you can--even when that day comes.

Love and hugs,

Kathy

For Chris--a candle of love from all of us.

Comment

Natalie.. I am so sorry for your loss..Your baby is at peace and I pray for yours as well...God Speed Chris as you cross that bridge....Natalie take heart in knowing that Chris will be there when you leave this Earth...all healthy and like new ((((((Hugs))))))

Mickey and his Mom

Comment

Nat
                Donna ( Kevlar's mom ) said it best a long while ago...

Our animals shepherd us through certain eras of our lives.
                When we are ready to turn the corner and make it on our own... they let us go.

Paul & Zip

Comment

Natalie,

He is loved and is at peace protected by your loving memories.

Scott

Comment

I am so sorry Nat! Chris was such a 'staple' to all of us - he was like the Poster Boy for doggie diabetes. Each and every time this boy was sick, it was Natalie to the rescue. I know that you are going to be so lost without him for quite awhile - I mean for the ones that don't know - Chris' insulin routine was food and shot - EVERY 6 HRS! Talk about dedication and care. I will admit it - I couldn't of done this.

Chris is now at peace, eating hammies and talking to all the others that have gone before him - I hope Taffy was there to greet him and boy will they have alot to talk about over snack time now!

Sending you {{{{HUGS}}}} Natalie and also to Jeff. I know you will both miss him for a very long time. Love, Jody

Comment

Dear Natalie and Jeff,
                      So sorry about the loss of Chris. His spirit lives in the 100's of dogs that have been helped and touched by his journey.

Fly free sweet boy!

Hugs and Blessings, Carla & Grams

Comment

Oh Natalie I am dreadfully sorry to hear the news about Chris you must be devastated. I've been checking in every day. I just got up and it was the first thing I did - I am crying buckets with you as I type.

I am so sorry Natalie, you were so dedicated to Chris if anyone else had been his owner his life would have been years shorter but you persisted and gave him a wonderful life and looked after his every need.

I know there is a massive hole in your life now, it's a dreadful thing to have to go through.

Chris was a BIG part of our lives too - he has touched all our hearts over the years and he helped many of us get through our issues with our dogs - he will be sorely missed Natalie we'll never forget him..

Please be kind to yourself and I am sending you a big gentle hug ((HUG))

I am so so sorry and am crying with you sweetheart.

Love and hugs Sharon xxxx

Comment

Natalie

I so sorry. Word can not express how sorry I am. You gave Chris such a wonderful life. God Speed sweet chris. Hug to you from the girls and me.

Dawn and the girls

Comment

Dear Natalie,

I am so very sorry to hear the sad news about your precious boy Chris. I wish there was something I could say to ease the pain and deep sense of loss you are feeling but know there isn't.

You and Chris have been an inspiration to all of us. I know that Chris couldn't of had a better mom. Your love, care and devotion to him went above and beyond and because of you Chris made it through some really hard times. My deepest sympathy to you and Jeff.

Luv,
                            Lynne and Lady
                            Last edited by ladysmom06; 08-02-2008, 04:25 AM.
                            Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Thinking of you and Jeff. I know you are having a tough time. Catch Gus and love up on him! He should love that! : )

Take care Hon.

Denise, Bogie (diabetic, cushings, now cancer), Molly (diabetic)
                              Reba (Cushings) and the other 12 cats and 4 dogs.

Comment

Natalie, just to let you know that you are in our thoughts. I know it is hard.

Love and hugs, Teresa

Comment

Working...
                                X