Photos test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos test

Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Re: Photos test

[img]http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/picture.php?album=35[img]
    Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

[img]http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/picture.php?album=335[img]

Comment

Comment

Comment

AM trying to post photo but cant seem to do it!! read the FAQ but I must be missing something?? or leaving something out.

Comment

I didn't read the instructions (was there instructions??).... but this is what I ended up doing.

I used PhotoBucket (free service to upload photos). In this application there is a link copy, and copied this link and then pasted it the Insert Photo tag line.

Hopefully that helps.

Barb
              Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Thanks barb will try tomorrow! I am useless with technology!

Comment

photo test
                  Scamp - 28lb mini schnauzer. DOB: 20 Apr 2005. Blind Sep 2012. Diabetes Sep 2013. 10.5 units 2x daily Novolin 70/30 - Hills W/D dry 2x daily with meat/egg.

Comment

Working...
                  X