Sad news, Dolly passed away August 3, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surpise meet my friend

AAACK! Sorry to hear of your back issues - please keep us posted on what's up there and what your next steps to healing are.....fingers crossed that you find relief!
    Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Oh dolly I do hope you get help with your back. I'm fighting rheumatoid arthritis and hope I am not hearing to the wheel chair as well. Awful weather! So glad you stopped by. It's always good to hear from you
      Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Good to hear from you Dolly! Hoping spring brings some warmer weather for you soon!
        Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Dolly passed away August 3, 2018, after a lengthy illness... so sad... she was a wonderful friend to animals and a kind human being.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/gan...554&fhid=28149

Dolores K. "Dolly" Refosco, 65, of Rockton passed away Friday, Aug. 3, 2018 at her residence after a lengthy illness.

Born Aug. 19, 1952 in Pittsburgh, she was the daughter of Lawrence and Dolores C. (Brown) Helbling.

Mrs. Refosco had done office and clerical work most of her working career.

She was wed to Albert Refosco, who preceded her in death in 2000. She was also preceded in death by her parents.

Surviving are a sister, Susan Morder and her husband, Kenneth of Conaway, Pa.

At the request of Mrs. Refosco, there will be no public visitation or services.

The family suggests that contributions be made to the Clearfield County Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, 275 21st St., Clearfield, PA 16830.

Online condolences may be made to the family at www.chidboyfuneralhome.com.

The Chester C. Chidboy Funeral Home Inc. of Curwensville is in charge of the arrangements.
          Published in Gant Daily from Aug. 10 to Aug. 13, 2018

Comment

Re: Sad news, Dolly passed away August 3, 2018

I'm so sorry to read this.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

Working...
            X