Canadian Pharmacy for the Alpha Trak2 Test Stips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Pharmacy for the Alpha Trak2 Test Stips

I've been absent for so long that I don't know if there is even a need for this information but thought I'd share in case it can be beneficial for someone.

Being around canine diabetic groups for about 9 1/2 years now I know there is always a need for sources where we can purchase our supplies, namely the test strips for our meters.

I know many in Canada as well as other Countries outside of the US have difficulty especially with finding sources for the test strips for the Alpha Trak meter, and when they do it can be costly for shipping.

I stumbled upon this site yesterday and know of one woman in Canada that has placed an order from them for the strips.
    With it being a Canadian Pharmacy they offer free shipping within Canada.

http://www.universaldrugstore.com/me...2+Test+Strips/

( oh geez, misspelled strips in the title )
    Last edited by eileen; 01-30-2014, 08:07 PM.

Eileen and Mildred, 12 yo Border Collie Mx, 24.6 pounds, dx diabetic/hypothyroid 2004, gallbladder removed 2005, cataract surgery 2005, spindle cell sarcoma removed 2009, stroke 2009, tail removed 2011, dx with bladder cancer 2011, CDS, Organix~chicken / NPH,Humalog

Re: Canadian Pharmacy for the Alpha Trak2 Test Strips

After paying $99 for a vial of humulin-n every 4-5 wks at CVS, I found a legitemate alternative to their increased price of $110 in 2014.
    Its called canadianrxconnection.com. Same identical drug (legitimate) @ $44 x3=$132 (3 vials) to get this price. Now 1/3 the cost @CVS

Comment

Working...
    X