Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog

Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog Anything related to your diabetic dog.

Old 06-25-2014, 09:16 AM

Default Re: stopping in to say hello

Hi Sherry..it takes awhile to get over your loss...Sending hugs your way!
Old 06-25-2014, 04:06 PM

I feel blessed that everyone still remember us..you all are like family even though Fred has passed I still come in to see how everyone is doing...I have posted some new pics of Abby...
sherryandfred.. in memory of fred he was a rat terrier that lived life with diabetes for 4 years and being blind for most of his life..he finally crossed the bridge on april 2, 2014 and will be missed greatly...
Old 06-25-2014, 04:21 PM

It's great to hear from you Sherry! Abby looks great! I'm glad she's helping you heal and keeping you busy.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceruleanblue View Post
It's great to hear from you Sherry! Abby looks great! I'm glad she's helping you heal and keeping you busy.
Thank you..I read your thread daily...hoping piper gives you some easy days...
sherryandfred.. in memory of fred he was a rat terrier that lived life with diabetes for 4 years and being blind for most of his life..he finally crossed the bridge on april 2, 2014 and will be missed greatly...
Old 06-27-2014, 05:31 AM

Oh my goodness, Abby has grown. She is beautiful - love the big eyes and those ears! Looks like she has quite a bit of spunk to her as well. I'm sure Fred watches over her from afar. Thanks for sharing.
Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!
Old 06-27-2014, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofdecker View Post
Oh my goodness, Abby has grown. She is beautiful - love the big eyes and those ears! Looks like she has quite a bit of spunk to her as well. I'm sure Fred watches over her from afar. Thanks for sharing.
oh she is a handful..as much work fred was at the end he was so easy..being blind you forget what its like to have a dog that can see and find things to chew and escape the yard..fred was such a perfect dog..he never did anything wrong.when you left him he slept..not abby she eats everything..lol leave a door open she is out it..fred never.oh how i miss him..i am sure he is up there cheering her on though..lol
Old 06-27-2014, 07:08 PM

Fred is whispering in her ear"mom really loves it when you...."

Glad she is bringing you joy!
Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years
Old 06-27-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryandfred View Post
I feel blessed that everyone still remember us..you all are like family even though Fred has passed I still come in to see how everyone is doing...I have posted some new pics of Abby...
Of course we remember you and Fred...we tend to get attached around here.
I am glad there is healing with Abby.

Tara
Old 06-28-2014, 10:04 AM

Hey Sherry sooo nice to see you

Abby is such a sweety and a handful eh
Old 06-28-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubytuesday View Post
Of course we remember you and Fred...we tend to get attached around here.
I am glad there is healing with Abby.

Tara
Thanks everyone..not sure what we would have done with out Abby she sure soften the blow of loosing Fred...we will always miss him but we are able to love her even more knowing she is here for us...it's hard getting use to a normal dog..lol all I have to do is put her food down and walk away...it did take time to get use to not need to be home on a set time and getting woken up for pee breaks...lol