Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com

Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com The new www.K9Cushings.com is open! So this former temporary home is closed to new posts. Please go to www.k9cushings.com and check to see if your membership transferred there. It will remain viewable, however, until the transition to the new forum at http://www.k9cushings.com/forum is complete.

Old 05-19-2009, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Pip collie lab x cushings arthritis

Hi Julie,
So very, very happy that Pip is on the mend. I hope he continues to improve. And let the old man sleep when he wants to. He earned it

John (Roxee's Dad)
Old 05-19-2009, 12:56 PM

Smile Re: Pip collie lab x cushings arthritis

Yippeee, what a good news !!!!!

Quote:
I HAVE A DOG THAT WAGGING HIS TALE ALL THE TIME AGAIN AND HAS THE SPARKLE BACK IN HIS EYES AND HE FOLLOWS BE ABOUT LIKE IF USE TO DO. HE PLAYS WHEN HE WANTS TO WHEN HE HAD ENOUGH HE STOPS
I agree 200% with you, that's life at his purest. I am in need of a good gardener, I will hire you on the spot mister Pip!!!!

Big hugs to you both

Marcela & The Choco Lbs
Old 05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Interim CC

Oh, I'm so relieved to hear this update, too!!!!!!!! I've felt so worried about Pip, but so helpless as to knowing what has been making him feel so poorly. So it's wonderful to hear that he's doing better...

Marianne
Old 05-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Interim CC

I'm so happy to hear that Pip's ears are getting better!!!!

-Susy
Old 05-20-2009, 11:59 AM

Thank you for your replies

i 100% sure it's the start of the aging process now as he usual goes upstairs and sleeps on his bed but he's becoming very reluctant to go upstairs now. Although he won't be 10 till the end of the year some of my friends say it cant be the start of the ageing process most large dogs are in the prime at 9 but pips very different to most dogs even my vet said Pip is going to be old before his time,

now that Pip is reluctant to go upstairs i've been looking to get him a cage so that he has his own space at night my sister wont disturb him when she gets up at 3am for work but i;m not sure if he will like being in a cage as when his at the vets he bangs his head on the cage and looks very sad and unhappy sometimes my vet takes Pip out of the cage while waitng for his bloods and puts him in the prep room and she said pip is far happier being around people and not being stook in cage so this may not be a good idea i will have to have a very good THINK and chat with the vet to see if he will accept or not as io dont want to upset and make him stressed in a cage i thought of making him very unhappy makes me cry which i'm doing alot now.
He has now stopped his evening walking altogether he goes for 1 long walk in the morning now as he seems at his best in at 8am
julie