Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog

Diabetes Discussion: Your Dog Anything related to your diabetic dog.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:39 AM

Default Re: Maggie earned her wings.

Diane,

So glad to see you back, think of you often, and know that I will be the same way, when the time comes.

Hugs,
Barb
Old 09-18-2012, 10:05 AM

Nice you stopped by, and it does take time to work through the grief...it does get better, but never goes away....we can all attest to that fact.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:09 AM

6 Months ago today. I lost my girl Maggie. Time does help but I really miss her.
I asked God to give her a hug for me today and let her know how much she is loved. Will see her again when it is my turn. We will meet at the bridge. In the meantime I will always remember what she meant to me and what a special girl she was and thank God for the time we got to share on this earth.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:43 AM

Sending hugs your way Diane. I just passed the 6 month mark on Tuesday as well so I know how you're feeling today. It's rough :-/ I hope my Rivie and your Maggie are being good friends up there. I'll be thinking of you today
Old 09-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Founding Member

I'm glad you stopped in Diane hugs to you and your angel
Old 09-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Senior Member and Moderator

Thinking of you Diane. So glad you posted. Sending hugs to you and your angel.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:18 PM

Glad you stopped by, Diane! Lots of hugs to you and Maggie!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Founding Member

I didn't mean to pop in here today it was an accident I was going to my weather favorite but then when i read you're post on Maggie I realized I too just hit the 6 month mark of Monkey's passing. I still yell "Run Monk Run" when I take my other dog to the golf course because that's what we would say to Monk of course and he would just fly like the wind. Never happier than when he was running free. I don't know if I told this before but the first time I walked my other dog on the cart path at the golf course, I was speaking to myself of course and said run Monk run and then I thought are you up there running with us and I looked up and there was a cloud that snaked right along the path we were taking. As if to say "Yes I am here - I am here running"

Last edited by bowens2; 10-04-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowens2 View Post
I didn't mean to pop in here today it was an accident I was going to my weather favorite but then when i read you're post on Maggie I realized I too just hit the 6 month mark of Monkey's passing. I still yell "Run Monk Run" when I take my other dog to the golf course because that's what we would say to Monk of course and he would just fly like the wind. Never happier than when he was running free. I don't know if I told this before but the first time I walked my other dog on the cart path at the golf course, I was speaking to myself of course and said run Monk run and then I thought are you up there running with us and I looked up and there was a cloud that snaked right along the path we were taking. As if to say "Yes I am here - I am here running"
thats a beautiful thought
Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Senior Member and Moderator

Betty, so glad you "accidentally" popped in! We love hearing from you as well.