Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum

Go Back   Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum > Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com

Canine Cushings - See http://www.k9cushings.com The new www.K9Cushings.com is open! So this former temporary home is closed to new posts. Please go to www.k9cushings.com and check to see if your membership transferred there. It will remain viewable, however, until the transition to the new forum at http://www.k9cushings.com/forum is complete.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Default Welcome all Cush dogs!

Since CanineCushings.net is down, I have opened up a forum specifically for Cushings disease here so that anyone who needs help can access it. The administrator and moderators at CC.net are members here and will be monitoring the forum to help as needed!

Natalie
Old 04-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Founding Member

Default Re: Welcome all Cush dogs!

Hi Natalie,

That is so sweet of you. I'm sure there will be a lot of people who take advantage of your kind offer. Hugs to you.

Luv,
Lynne and My Sweet Precious Angel Lady
Old 04-11-2009, 11:55 AM

Natalie -GREAT of you to open this forum here! But how about the CanineCushings.net forum? Will that re-open? Is it a server problem, do you know? Something like hardware gone bad?

There's so much there that I hope doesn't get lost! Meantime, at least - thanks to the CC people for coming over here to help out!

My Kumbi only has diabetes, and I hope neither he, nor Kwali, my 14-year-old birthday girl - today - gets Cushings. If they did, I KNOW I have two good places - no, three! to go - the CanineCushings.net forum (assuming it will be back), this one, and the one I mentioned on Everything Else earlier today (a Yahoo Group).

Lynne - my continuing condolences to you; it is SO hard - glad you're wtih us.

Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:54:48 (PDT)
Old 04-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Interim CC

You are a saint Natalie
Terry
Old 04-11-2009, 02:21 PM

Natalie,

You are so special to all of us at cc.net and this just proves what an angel you are. Thank you so very much!
Hugs,
Leslie and the girls
Old 04-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Interim CC

Just checking in to let everybody know that I made my way here. All of us cushparents are extremely grateful for the opportunity to be back in touch with each other. Thanks Natalie! YOU ROCK!!!!

Glynda
Old 04-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Anyone here at K9diabetes who has the personal email of a member of the Cushings forum...

Please let them know that this space is here. I will endeavor to process the new memberships ASAP - it will be helpful if you can ask them to list either you or CC.net as the referrer as then it will be obvious that I can approve them.

I'm hoping that a network of members with personal email addresses will be able to spread the word fairly quickly.

It's all about the dogs - anything we can do to help we are happy to do!

Natalie
Old 04-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Founding Member

Will do that Nat.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Interim CC

Thanks Natalie, this is great, at least we will be able to help some. Hope we get cc.net back up soon.

Scott
Old 04-11-2009, 04:58 PM

Thank You Natalie,
You guys are great and yes it is about the dogs You guys are so cool. Hope the cc.net site isn't having a serious problem.
John (Roxee's Dad)