X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did you find us?

Welcome back Julie

You have saved me alot of work searching for vets to find you! How are you both doing?

Linda and Spicey

Comment

I got an email forwarded by Beth and Bailey. I don't remember who originated it but there were several others on that email thread.

Comment

Alison - this is a great thread! It is wonderful that so many have found their way to this site. We need to reach out to as many members and dogs in need as we can.

So - everyone email every member you know of to let them know where we are housed.

also - if ANY of you have any computer skills - or know anyone who does.... our goal is to have messages showing up in google etc. that indicate that caninecushings.net is down and we are at k9diabetes/forum for the time being.

Any and all ideas are good ones! Thanks.

Kim

Comment

So happy we were welcomed here, I was in withdrawal. I remembered that some of the members at cc.net were also members of this forum and hoped to find a familiar name.
          Virginia and Maggie

Comment

Marcela,
            How is Truffa doing?? Long time no hear. Fill us in!!!!
            Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Bailey sniffed you all out...

actually, Leslie helped!

Thanks Leslie!

Thank you Natalie!!! You have earned your halo and then a few extra!!!

Beth, Bailey and always Scoobie

Comment

I remembered Jenny was a member of a diabetes board and I googled canine diabetes, and I did find the link. I assumed there may be some information here on why cc.net was down, but I was so excited to see that they actually took us in!

Cheryl

Comment

Well hello! Thank you to Natalie and the k9diabetes board for hosting us! I am also a member of BeagleWorld and our Judy aka "judymaggie" is a moderator at BW and she led the way for me, Pebbles and Angel! -Joyce

Comment

Hello All!! I went to the cushings site on Facebook to check if there was anything about the site and there was the message.
                    Thanks for doing that and for those hosting the new site.

Comment

Thankfully I had Heidi & Kira's regular email address.

Christine

Comment

Hi, all! I had tried Google searches for "Canine Cushings forum" for several days with no luck and then tried again and, about the fourth selection down, was this:

"Canine Cushings Link is down -- use this link - Dogs - City-Data Forum
                        1 post - 1 author
                        Please use this link till the site is back up, they are working on it. Canine Cushings - Diabetes in Dogs: The k9diabetes.com Forum.
                        http://www.city-data.com/forum/dogs/...-use-link.html - 60k - Cached - Similar pages"

I did share this info on the beagle forum I moderate.

Judy
                        Riverview, FL

Comment

I am so happy I found you guys! I have been googling since the site went down. I got home from my daughter's wedding yesterday and tried once more and finally, here I am! Sharon

Comment

I checked for the site twice a day everyday to see if it was back. I finally typed something like "problem with cc.net webiste" in google and it linked me to Leslie and she emailed me with this new site. I am so thankful for that. My doggie will be starting first treatments on Saturday! and I was running out of time. I was not signed up on the other site but I visited the site alot and learned alot.

Tammy

Comment

I found it on the Facebook Canine Cushings Support Group. I am relieved that I am not losing my mind, because I swear I typed the caninecushings.net address in 100 times and kept thinking I was typing it wrong!!

Comment

Hi - coming in a little late, here, since I only check the forums rarely and so didn't discover right away that they were down. When my bookmark for the site led to something weird, I tried Googling caninecushings.net, since Googling a whole site name often leads to a Google cache of the site. The third link on the resulting page was Leslie's notice here: http://aspcacommunity.ning.com/group...et-and-all-who.

Thanks, Leslie and Natalie for finding us a temporary home!

Carin
                                (and Duncan)

Comment

Working...
                                X