Kitty Gus - July 1996 - April 1, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kitty Gus - July 1996 - April 1, 2011

Natalie, my prayers are with you. I'm sorry to read of Gus's passing. God Speed little man

Comment

Natalie,

I am so sorry for your loss, I had no idea you had lost Gus. You are such a strength for all of us here, I know how much you have helped me with Beau. Words are just not enough
      Loretta & Beau diagnoised Sept 2010, Wellness Core Reduced Fat & Wellness Core Senior canned food, once a day 1/4 cup pure pumpkin.
      Passed on to the rainbow bridge Dec. 11, 2012.

Comment

I'm so sorry my friend, words can't express

Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

I was just digging something out of a cupboard for our trip for Jack's MRI and found Gus' mostly uneaten bag of Royal Canin hypoallergenic kibble...

I've been in that place where I just want to curl up under a blanket and not pay attention to anything so haven't done too much online.

I really appreciate everyone's notes and thoughts and I hope to write a bit more about Gus in a week or two, maybe after he's back home with us.

Natalie

Comment

Oh Natalie,

I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

With Heartfelt Sympathy,
            Lori

Comment

Gus is back home... such a tiny little box for a cat with such an outsize personality.

Comment

Natalie, don't you find it comforting when they come back home? Gail

Comment

Awe...glad he's back home Natalie.
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy for you that Gus is back home.

This was my first experience loosing a pet and I find such comfort knowing that Buddy is with us and I never go to bed without good night to my boy.

Take good care Natalie

Louise

Comment

Yes, it is good to have him home again. I miss him very much.

Comment

Originally posted by k9diabetes View Post
                        Gus is back home... such a tiny little box for a cat with such an outsize personality.
                        That's the way I felt when Lady's ashes came home....such a tiny little urn for such a "huge" 15lb dog

Comment

I found that I was a bit better in my grief when Pebbles or Kahlua( my boxer that passed away a few months ago) came home. It was a sense of comfort. You still miss them so. And with you Nat the loss is fresh in your mind. The grief stages are slow for some others not. Doesn't mean you loved them any less. I am glad he is home with you. I hope this makes you feel a bit better. I do.
                          Marianne and canines: Jasmine( diabetic since 4/10) Puma,Harley,Sebastian,Sophie and cats: Yoda,Sabrina and Cleo. Also Baby Boy (my cockatiel) & Angel Pebbles

Comment

Hi Natalie,
                            Am relieved that Gus is home. I think the presence of our pets back with us brings a measure of peace and comfort.
                            Wishing only good things from now on for you, my dear friend.
                            Love,
                            Carrol
                            Carrol & Sparky (AKC Nuage Sparks a Flyin') Bichon Frise 10 yrs. old, diagnosed October 2010, 18.8lbs, Humulin N 5 1/2u twice a day; 2/3 cup Blue Buffalo Healthy Weight with 1 tsp. Blue Buffalo canned chicken meatloaf twice daily. REALLY likes: Romaine lettuce

Comment

Just thinking of you Gus...

Natalie

Comment

We understand your sense of loss and grieve with you. It was a relief when our little girl "came home" too.

Mary and Izzy (and Ruffles from the Bridge)
                                Ruffles May 1997~~12/6/2010~~She was "a heartbeat at our feet"~~
                                Izzy--BD unknown;~~ RIP 7/13/2013 ~~; she was a sweet Yorkie spirit and we miss her
                                Bella--Yorkie rescue; BD 9/2013 +/-; RIP 5/2015
                                Ruby--senior Yorkiepoo foster

Comment

Working...
                                X